Search results

1. ash_89

356mm Rear Disc Upgrade on PQ35 Platform Cars

@thatslowk1 excellent guide! This will surely help owners for years to come, a credit to the forum.
  2. ash_89

Cupra K1 Official Build List

Very nice Ryan, looks a great example.
  3. ash_89

CUPRA launches Authenticity Pack for owners of the special edition SEAT Leon CUPRA K1

This is so cool! Its been a long time coming but totally worth it, I cant wait to see everyone getting there badges fitted. I will be attending in #197
  4. ash_89

Cupra K1 Official Build List

Hopefully more will come forward now the link is on fb.
  5. ash_89

P0016 Crankshaft Position on Leon MK2 2.0 TSI FR

Hi Mate I would take the camshaft position sensor out first and check for swaf accumulated. Give it a wipe clean if so.. Also check measuring block 93 hopefully should be around 0 & -3KW. If you look at the left side of the inlet manifold, you will see the cam sensor going into the camshaft...
  6. ash_89

Ash's K1

Cheers bro, fitting the mintex 1155 pads and new discs next Then track rod ends and ball joints to freshen up the front end. Oh and a set of decent track tyres, the list is never ending haha
  7. ash_89

Ash's K1

Haven't updated this thread for months... Since having the wheel alignment done I took the K1 for its first track day! Cadwell Park. The track day was an absolute blast, with the K1 flying along on the straights and twisty's. Moving on to the last few months I thought it was time to...
  8. ash_89

The under dog Leon cupra 1p

You have a fair bit of work to do mate, looking forward to seeing the black Cupra get all the goodies :)
  9. ash_89

The under dog Leon cupra 1p

Very nice mate they look great in black, I bet you cannot wait to swap all the goodies over?
  10. ash_89

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

@Aidanr97 was it just smoke at idle you were getting?
  11. ash_89

2 problems in 1 day :-/

I personally would wait till your ready for stage 2+( the torque is killer ;) ) That's if you are already stg1 mapped? I did the fuel pump internals before 2+ on my K1 also the 5mm drill mod to the pump as well. The clutch soon started to go maybe a month after so it did very well bless it haha.
  12. ash_89

2 problems in 1 day :-/

Could of just been a clogged fuel filter mate, have you fitted the upgraded internals for the high pressure pump yet?
  13. ash_89

Tangerine Machine - MK2 Leon Cupra project

Seems everything is air tight now mate glad to hear
  14. ash_89

Did you get a chance to do a leak test mate?
  15. ash_89

I didn't feel a huge improvement fitting the ALK due to our cars having solid bushes as standard were as the mk5 GTi/ Leon FR has the voids . You will see the biggest difference fitting the dogbone insert and anti roll bars. I would get underneath the car supported safely check all the bushes...
  16. ash_89

excellent news (y) Yeah those pcv pipes are a pain I've replaced both of mine over the years they can get very brittle.
  17. ash_89

Awesome car & colour @Digital Punk, if the pcv isn't at fault I would check around the brake booster vac line for cracks prart number 1K0612041GM
  18. ash_89

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Did you have any issues with the 45 deg red hose fouling the coolant pipe? I still need to adjust mine so it clears properly.
  19. ash_89

Aidan's Mk2 Leon Cupra

Looks good @Aidanr97 cars really coming on nicely.
  20. ash_89

Ash's K1

Cutting it fine the day before going to AKS two bolts needed replacing due to the old ones looking worse for wear Two of the rear arms getting poly bushed Then the K1 was dropped off for the full alignment at AKS tuning, the guys there are superb keeping in contacted with me throughout the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.