Search results

1. DanDiesel

Rear sidelight issue, prefaclift FR

So yesterday, a bulb out warning light appeared on the dash. Got to work, left car running and checked everything. When I got in the car to turn it off, the light had gone. It came on again on the drive home and turned out to be a n/s rear sidelight. No problem, easy bulb change. Anyways...
  2. DanDiesel

Returning member

Hi guys and girls! Been away a while but have been a member since 2005! Thought i'd drop by to say hi! On my 4th Seat now, previously had 2000 mk1 Leon 20VT Sport, 2002 mk4 Ibiza PD130 Sport, and most recently, a 2010 Altea XL PD105. Had a few other VAG vehicles mixed in too. Now have a 2008...
  3. DanDiesel

Mk2 FR pre facelift strange door problem

Hi guys, first post in quite a while! I have a mk2 pre facelift FR and the rear doors are being weird. Now, i've done some searching on here but nothing quite matches. A few weeks ago the rest o/s door wouldn't open after i unlocked the car. Locked and then unlocked the car again and it was...
  4. DanDiesel

Headunit upgrade - wiring novice!

Hi guys and girls, it's been a long time since I've been on here! I have a 2010 Altea XL SE TDI and have bought a Pioneer SPH-DA120 touchscreen Apple CarPlay head unit. Now, I've done some searching on here but have got myself very confused. I see people have fitted this unit in other...
  5. DanDiesel

Altea XL Wind Deflectors

Looking at getting some Wind Deflectors for my 2010 Altea XL but having trouble locating XL specific ones. I'm assuming the reason for this is that normal Altea and Altea XL have the same window dimensions and so only Altea ones get listed. Is this the case? Anyone recommend any good brands...
  6. DanDiesel

front anti roll bar dilema

have been doing searches on the size of my front arb and most people seem to think it 18-19mm on a pd130 sport. i have ordered an H&R bar which is 25mm but when it turned up with no uprated bushes, i was slightly confused:confused: contacted AMD who supplied the item, who contacted H&R who...
  7. DanDiesel

Octavia VRS seat into a mk4?

basically, will they go? or how much work is involved? help would be appreciated:D
  8. DanDiesel

A few updates on my TDi Sport

hello all, its been a while since i posted properly so i thought i'd bring you all upto date on some changes with my car! firstly a pic of how she started out back in summer 2005: and now some updated piccies: and the obligatory arty shot: changes have included...
  9. DanDiesel

pd160 cupra exhaust

i've been told that the pd160s exhaust with the chrome tail pipe should fit on my car as a direct replacement. Mine is the pd130 sport. apparently the mountings underneath the car are the same diameter, meaning the bore of the exhaust is the same (possibly?). if it does fit, then will it make...
  10. DanDiesel

mk4 aerial

hey folks i've gone to change the standard aerial on my ibiza 2day and found that it is an anti theft aerial which seems to unscrew as normal to a certain point and then won't go any further! u can then bend it back (i presume this is to go thru car washes and the like) i've got a honda...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.