Search results

1. Std Cupra on a Trackday

hehe yeah only got past as i got out the bend faster, down the straights it was like for like, bhp is probably about 230 if im lucky i would say, its got dc sports manifold and hks hi-power silent exhaust system, also a AEM cold air induction kit on top of 220 bhp as standard, the thing is with...
  2. Std Cupra on a Trackday

hi, i was in the pink, the only dc5 there! you dont look in your mirrors much lol i was behind you for bout 3 laps i think, i will get them uploaded soon, :)
  3. Std Cupra on a Trackday

hi, yeah it may have looked like a wash out but it was like i say just decided to cut a corner on the grass rather than risk hitting magnum in his 328! the st was just as fast as me down the straights but just couldn't corner as well, im surprised though as it has a diff too, i tried to have...
  4. Std Cupra on a Trackday

well it wasnt a wash out me and Travis the guy in the red Toyota supra were coming round the last bend pretty hard and that Ferrari had spun and was trying to turn round in our line, if i had let off i would have over steered into him and i was going to fast to turn in any more so i had to use...
  5. Std Cupra on a Trackday

i was in the white dc5 ;) handles like its on rails doesnt it! had a look at the photos some great shots taken!
  6. lcr handbrake light problem please help!

hi james, hows it going mate, the new clutch was about 200 fitted mate and i think the clutch was about 80? irt was a while ago now but thats what i seem to remember! could be well out though lol!
  7. lcr handbrake light problem please help!

yes had to change clutch mate, you dont realise slight clutch slip but when you dont have it at all your car feels like a rocket lol.
  8. lcr handbrake light problem please help!

well i would defo say this is your problem mate, the clutch slave cylinder is in the gearbox, it will gradually get worse and brake fluid will contaminate the clutch sdo new clutch to, but to be honest you might as well get a new clutch anyway, i claimed on my warrenty but they didnt want to...
  9. lcr handbrake light problem please help!

hi mate, well it was actually the slave cylinder in the gearbox losing brake fluid when it gets to a certain level in the res the handbrake warning light comes on, it didnt have to lose much fluid to bring the light on either, hope this helps mate
  10. lcr handbrake light problem please help!

yeah sounds good to me mate, i didnt read the edit sorry! speak to ya friday!
  11. lcr handbrake light problem please help!

sounds good to me matey, thanks for the help i appriciate it, just let me know when its good for you, maybe saturday evening or something, talk to ya friday
  12. lcr handbrake light problem please help!

ahh i would mate but ive got to meet a plasterer tomorrow at 6 to get a price on skimming a house, i invested in another house to try and make a couple of quid so ive been busy with that lately maybe i could catch up with you over the weekend, you still on the same number? dont expect you to...
  13. lcr handbrake light problem please help!

hi james!, i have a better idea i come and meet you and you scan it for me :P heheh, i havent noticed a decrease in performance but to be honest i havent given it a pasting lately, ill strip the handbrake area tomorrow and see if i can see it, thanks for the replies Dave
  14. lcr handbrake light problem please help!

thanks for the reply mitchy, yeah handbrake is defo down properly, do you know where is the switch located? i may change the maf next and see if that helps on the running problem
  15. lcr handbrake light problem please help!

hi, got into the lcr today and pulled away after about 30 seconds the handbrake light started flashing with 3 loud beeps like the beep you get when low on petrol ect, after 3 beeps it flashes for abit longer then goes out untill another few seconds has passed then it does it again it will keep...
  16. Big Puddle...

lol i done the same thing in an m3 hit the water at the last moment and carried on ploughing through it ran like a bag afterwards, i gave it a few revs the next day to try and clear it and shot a rod through the block, great
  17. Cupra- Do they look sporty or normal?

they may look sporty but an lcr is no sports car, its a hot hatch, :)
  18. This is amaizing....

lol
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise