Search results

1. Emissions scandal UK compensation - Anybody joined the lawsuit?

So obviously by now we're all aware of the VW emissions scandal and its effect on all VAG cars (including Seat). Like many of you I've had my letter(s) through asking me to bring the Leon in for the fix to be applied, and like many of you I've ignored it for fear of them doing anything that...
  2. Clarification on the common door not unlocking issue

Hi all. I've been hit with the oh-so-common issue of my door not unlocking when I unlock the car. This happened to my rear-left door some time ago but I let it be due to how rarely that particular door is used. Sadly it's now started happening on the driver side door (which although I can use a...
  3. MKK2 leather arm rest?

I got this one recently, you can get free shipping on the site to bring the price down (extortionate asking £7 to ship the thing when it already costs this much!). 1. Add to basket 2. Open basket and tick "I would like to collect from my local branch" 3. Under "Collection From" choose...
  4. TDI recall implications for remapped engines

Rather have a Tesla :)
  5. Diesel Engine Emissions Cheating

Yup I'm officially affected, no intention of taking it in unless they give me a good reason to though :D
  6. Diesel Engine Emissions Cheating

Are people planning to take cars in to have the software removed? Unless incentivised to do so, I'm not really sure why I would waste time/money taking it in to have something that will never affect me changed?
  7. Carista app - Android

Hmm okay thanks guys, I'll have a play and see if I can find something I like :) P.S. Enabled the beep on lock/unlock, my god that's loud, back off that goes :D
  8. Carista app - Android

Ah wait, so it now looks like this post? That kind of sucks for me, I was hoping to just swap the small KPH for MPH and keep the MPG :(
  9. Carista app - Android

Can anyone whose changed their display cluster's region to Australia in order to get the digital speedo to show MPH, comment on whether or not it's changed anything else (such as lights)? I'd really like to have it show MPH but don't fancy my daytime lights config changing...
  10. Carista app - Android

Damn it you two, now I feel the need to spend £15 :D
  11. Carista app - Android

I've just ran a test using Torque and one other app, both of which say there are no faults. Then I run Carista and it says there are no OBD2 faults found, but then continues to list "codes" relating to the ABS, three of the four doors, and numerous other things. Are these fault codes? And if so...
  12. Wheel off slightly after Hunter alignment (Inc Picture)

I called them up and they asked me to bring it back in (Which is a pain as it's out of my way, but that's hardly going to discourage me). Went back in and they re-did the steering wheel alignment slightly. Guy took it out and road tested it then came out to apologise for me having to come...
  13. Wheel off slightly after Hunter alignment (Inc Picture)

So I've just had my wheels aligned at a very reputable garage these forums amongst others know and love. I'm told the steering wheel was off centre (I'd never noticed before, but then I did feel like it pulled slightly), so they've straightened it, all fine. I head out, and on the way home I...
  14. Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

I've had this problem for over a year, and for some reason never though to look here, I do now and it's the second blooming post. Gah!
  15. What did you and your MK2 do today?

What did my Leon do today? It battled the ridiculously huge and deep puddles dotted along the various A roads on my way home :p
  16. mirrors on strike......

My mirrors regularly "stall" in a variety of positions, and many others have had similar problems. General fix seems to be to replace the mirror motors, though I imagine this could be expensive. As above have you tried physically moving the originally stuck mirror in case it's just frozen?
  17. Air con problem

As above. I'm pretty sure the air con relies on the temperature sensor to do what you want, E.G.: If you want it to be 20c, and it's 25c outside, it pumps in cold air. If you want it to be 20c, and it's 15c outside, it pumps in warm air. (Least that's I assume it works). In any case, getting...
  18. Mirrors not always folding in

Tempted to get mine looked at under warranty but intermittent problems just scream don't bother getting it looked at. Almost certain they'll see it working once it's in the garage and then not do anything...
  19. Guide: Armrest Installation

Tempted by this, but I tend to use the cup holders quite a lot, not sure I could get by without them!
  20. Mirrors not always folding in

This has suddenly started happening almost every time! If I hold the unlock button (To let the windows all go down) briefly, and then hold lock again, the windows go up and the mirrors fold up, but with the windows shut to begin with, the mirrors just sit there :(
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise