Search results

1. DuamoLCR

Duamo's LCR

Well after s few years away playing with other stuff I'm back in an LCR and could be happier
  2. DuamoLCR

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

The smokes light look better mate. Let me know if you are heading down to ace cafe and don't mind a tag along as I wouldn't mind going! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. DuamoLCR

Duamo's LCR

Sold the lcr replaced with this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. DuamoLCR

You not sold it yet then? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. DuamoLCR

Yes mate definatly sooner rather than later Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. DuamoLCR

Ah mate it was a pleasure and great to catch up again Will definatly get it on some rollers interested to see what it's puting out now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. DuamoLCR

Anyone in the Northampton area?

A Sunday would work for me Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  8. DuamoLCR

I by miracle my car starts after being of the road for 2 months after having the engine out I'll be there but at the minute it being a right c*** Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. DuamoLCR

N249 Bypass guide LCR

Just done this very good easy to follow guide took 10 minutes thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. DuamoLCR

what have you done to your car today ?

Put it up for sale :-( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. DuamoLCR

Ah I thought the MK1 was an LCR so didn't put 2 and 2 together saw the new car the other day. Vary nice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. DuamoLCR

I am Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. DuamoLCR

Will keep an eye out for ya Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. DuamoLCR

I'm in brackley not seen the car about I don't think? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. DuamoLCR

Duamo's LCR

Well the cats been a bit neglected lately. I've aquired a list of part that need fitting just need the time to do it. Starting to get a bit frustrated . To do Fit TT front strutbrace Fit 007p Fit front mount intercooler Fit powerflex top mount bushes and strip and clean coilovers Fit...
  16. DuamoLCR

Thursdays are good for me just not the first of the month Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. DuamoLCR

We should sort something out! Be good to get a few together for a photo shoot if anyone's up for it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. DuamoLCR

Duamo's LCR

Well this arrived on Saturday in the post . So as wife and daughter gety all the presents I bought myself a polished and ported jabbasport inlet manifold why should they get all the goodies Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members