Search results

1. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Wheels were checked before.. they all fine
  2. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Do you still have this picture.. as after all this time i still havnt got this sorted. Also did you fit the bushes yourself and is it easy to do?
  3. Conformation on rear hub size

As above on an 07 plate leon cupra. Can anyone confirm if its the 30mm inner diameter one or the 32 i need. Thanks in adavnce. Also i have just replaced the speed sensor and it was rubbing on the magnetic strip on the hub and has practicaly removed it.. is this correct or does it need spacing...
  4. Rear brake disc splash shield

Cheers mate.. awesome link
  5. Rear brake disc splash shield

As above any one got a part number for the drivers side as mine rotted through and is make a hell of a racket. Also do i need to remove wheel hub to fit a new one?
  6. Exhaust centre box

As a above will a mk5 golf fit the mk2 leon. Also is this the correct part number 1K0253209AG for the leon centre box. Asking as mines blowing and need a replacement. Edit:- is it worth just removing the centre box/resonator and will it still pass a m.o.t
  7. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Well so far ive eliminated Track rod ends Wheels and tyres ( borrowed a set off a friend) Alignment Balancing And just changed passenger drive shaft and its still there No play in the wheels so dont think its wheel bearings May ring garage on monday and see if i can get it booked in and have...
  8. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Tbh its taken my enjoyment out of driving the car.. do you get it at the same speeds if i solve it ill post here
  9. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Do you know if the mk2 has a support bearing on the driver side/longer drive shaft been told it could be this if it has one
  10. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Thats next on the check list... looking at thees over the weekend
  11. Vibration at 75/80mph+

I can confirm its not wheels and tyres as i gave manage to borrow a set.... any other ideas guys
  12. J&r drive shafts...yes or no

As above really... looking for input from people whos used them and there products?
  13. Vibration at 75/80mph+

I live 10/mins outside newquay This is exactly why i wanna borrow a set of wheels
  14. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Cant go over 50 on space saver so wouldnt reach a high enough speed to cause the vibration/shaking
  15. Anyone in cornwall

As above need to borrow a set of wheels that fit the cupra... have a vibration issue and want to eliminate my wheels/tyres more i spend money on other things
  16. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Unfortunately not got to the bottom of this..... long shot but does anyone on here live around cornwall and have a set of wheels i can borrow so i can eliminate the issue being mine
  17. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Yea hopefully getting a call bk on that over the weekend. As passenger wheel has an obvious flat spot and a slight flat spot on driver side.. dont seem to be many places that do it round here
  18. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Just had a call off garage... they seem to think the flat spot is on the wheel not the tyre.....any1 selling a set of standard cupra wheels
  19. Vibration at 75/80mph+

I will post an update on my findings once ive been garage
  20. Vibration at 75/80mph+

Yea 100%. Although i think my front passenger is misshapen but i am gonna get a second opinion on it
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members