Search results

1. Snoopcousins

LCR sold, hello M3!

Was replying to the other peep who mentioned bad MPG and I agreed, I'm getting 21 but I obviously expected that and have no problems with that as I knew before I bought it lol!
  2. Snoopcousins

LCR sold, hello M3!

Superb but £3k spent on suspension and exhaust so far and that might be enough for a while! :)
  3. Snoopcousins

LCR sold, hello M3!

Lol made the mistake of smashing it on M mode in the wet..oops! Snaked up the road! :) Havng touched launch control...havnt needed it coz it super sharp in the dry :)
  4. Snoopcousins

LCR sold, hello M3!

Yea, I test drove both and fell in love with SMG.. It takes a bit of work to get smooth with it and understand it but once you do it's great..
  5. Snoopcousins

LCR sold, hello M3!

Yep, averaged 27mpg in Leon, this is getting me 21 mixed driving :(
  6. Snoopcousins

LCR sold, hello M3!

Cheers mate...
  7. Snoopcousins

LCR sold, hello M3!

Yep was done before and after I bought it! ;)
  8. Snoopcousins

LCR sold, hello M3!

Your LCR must be a good one, the cheapest good M3's are still over £9.5k!
  9. Snoopcousins

LCR sold, hello M3!

It's a nice step up from the LCR... Mine was stage1 at about 260bhp and was a quick car no doubt, but this is a decent bit quicker. The LCR would suprise a lot of cars on the road and would compete with most regularly beating CTR's, STs and the like but as an all-rounder the M3 does it for me...
  10. Snoopcousins

LCR sold, hello M3!

Hi all, havnt been on here in a while, was browsing E46 M3's for past 6 months and finally found what i think is a perfect one! Have had SEAT's for 14 years from a humble Ibiza 1.2 to Cupra's and finally the LCR for the last year an a half. Loved every one of them and am sure some day will own...
  11. Snoopcousins

Cleaned throttle body and now having problems

Thats exactly what you need to do. Do a search on it, I ha a thread in the MK1 Leon section recently on it.. Basically needs done via vag-com and a throttle body channel reset...
  12. Snoopcousins

What suspension for LCR

Hi... Think it's time to get my LCR lowered with a decent suspension setup.. Can someone point me in the right direction as to what to get? Don't fancy coilivers and would like probably at least a 30mm lowering from the standard CupraR setup as it sits too high IMO. Also, I have replaced most...
  13. Snoopcousins

MAF or Coil Packs?

Yea apparantly channel 60 of the throttle body needed re-aligned...
  14. Snoopcousins

MAF or Coil Packs?

Update... Got car scanned today, problem was the Throttle Body. Got it reset with vag-com and hey-presto no more problems!l My local tuner fixed it for free too..bonus!
  15. Snoopcousins

MAF or Coil Packs?

Thanks everyone... Booked the car my local tuner who replaced the coils etc last year when remapping. Il update this afterwards...
  16. Snoopcousins

MAF or Coil Packs?

If I buy 4 coils...is it an easy job to replace them myself?
  17. Snoopcousins

MAF or Coil Packs?

Andy....the high revs was only last 3 days and only when turning car on...
  18. Snoopcousins

MAF or Coil Packs?

I replaced all plugs 12 months ago when getting the remap, MAF and 1 coil changed... The EPC and traction light come on now all the time...as soon as I try to accelerate over 3k revs! If I stop and turn it off/on I can be left with ONLY the Traction light which drives ok until the EPC comes...
  19. Snoopcousins

MAF or Coil Packs?

Hi, need some advice.... I've had my LCR for over a year and had a coil pack and MAF replaced 12 months ago when getting my remap. I never noticed a problem back then other than a bit juddery in acceleration. Now however...I am getting what must be Limp Mode. The EPC and Traction control light...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.