Search results

1. Rawibizafr

Declare lowering springs, yes? No? Help!

I've bought a set of Apex springs but just in two minds wether to declare them
  2. Rawibizafr

Declare lowering springs, yes? No? Help!

Would just like to know how many people have and haven't declared lowering springs on there cars as I am just about to get some fitted and am unsure if to tell insurance or not. Cheers
  3. Rawibizafr

check my rear diffuser out! WOW! :)

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it to be dipped?
  4. Rawibizafr

Ibiza FR 2013 Interior Bulbs

The item above wil fit your car
  5. Rawibizafr

Ibiza FR 2013 Interior Bulbs

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281258344339&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
  6. Rawibizafr

Gear shifter change! Retrofit

I would definitely do this its just working out how to fit?!
  7. Rawibizafr

5509433's First Build Thread! - Now for sale

Yes my FR is a Petrol. Are the springs still for sale?
  8. Rawibizafr

5509433's First Build Thread! - Now for sale

Can you find out if the lowering springs you have for sale will fit a Ibiza 6J FR 2009? I will buy them if they do. Cheers
  9. Rawibizafr

Coilovers? Lowering Springs?

Think I might have a look at springs then. How much did you pay for your lowering springs? Your sits how I want mine to
  10. Rawibizafr

Coilovers? Lowering Springs?

Hello Just wondering what coilover and lowering springs people have fitted? I'm looking at: JOM coilovers FK coilovers TA Technix coilovers Or H&R Lowering Springs Would appreciate some advice, cheers
  11. Rawibizafr

Carbon fibre paddle extensions

Hello I've seen on eBay many different carbon fibre paddle extensions for VW cars. Does anyone know where I can get some to fit my 09 Ibiza FR? Cheers
  12. Rawibizafr

Changing from a 1.4 FR DSG to a 1.2 FR 105

I have thought of doing exactly the same as you for the exact reasons, however would you let me know what the difference of power feels like?
  13. Rawibizafr

facebook page ibiza mk5 owners

Sounds good mate. If the 'Boc' people want to do they're own thing they can! Hahaha
  14. Rawibizafr

Dump valve

I have a Forge spacer for sale. £40 brand new including postage to wherever you live. Let me know mate
  15. Rawibizafr

BOV Spacer installation on Bocanegra

I have a Forge BOV for sale. Brand new in box. £45 + £5 postage if you want it?
  16. Rawibizafr

Fog Light Access

Just undo the wheel arch liner and you will be able to squeeze your arm through, that's how I changed mine.
  17. Rawibizafr

Battery in boot?

I have a 150bhp FR and my battery is under the bonnet. Nothing in the boot?!
  18. Rawibizafr

How do you remove Aerial from Ibiza FR MK5?

Hello When I go to unscrew my aerial it doesn't fully unscrews, it seems as though there is a special way to undo it to prevent it being stolen? Would appreciate any advice!
  19. Rawibizafr

Universal intercooler, the guide.

Cheers for the guide mate! Looks really good. Do you know what BHP gains I could get from putting a intercollegiate like this on my 1.4 TSI FR Cheers
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members