Search results

1. P6THX

Toyosport 600, 300, 76mm FMIC fitting guild. Also known as the Wellycooer.

Is there any way at all u can get the welly cooler to fit but keeping the fogs? Dave :)
  2. P6THX

Heater control settings

Thats it danny!! Cheers :) Dave :)
  3. P6THX

Heater control settings

When u press the recirc and up button on the heater controls it brings up numbers u can scroll through and gives values of that setting for instance 49 is water temp and gives a value of 60. (Just ran my car so still hot) I was looking for a list for all the other numbers..? Anyone have these...
  4. P6THX

Loud bang on breaking

Is it like a clunk? Isit the brakes themselves? Isit just one side? Only wondering as i have a similar problem but its not really loud but is loud enough to annoy the hell out of me lol Dave :)
  5. P6THX

Newbie from plymouth

Ohh yeah i know. I thought about join xtream ridez but just seem to be any car lol. Joined with modified south west in the end. Showing at trax with them next month too. Yeah it was at b and q mate wasnt really anything special but was somethin to do with my mates. Add me on fb mate im under...
  6. P6THX

Newbie from plymouth

Ah right isit with a club or just a random meet? I went to the plymouth meet a couple weekends ago. What days it on? Dave :)
  7. P6THX

Newbie from plymouth

Funny u say that coz i actually live in exmouth but always in exeter. Yeah will have to mate. In saving for an exhaust but getting a blueflame turbo back non res decat which is like £750 :( so need to save a lot lol. Then an fmic then a stage 2 map. Dave :)
  8. P6THX

Newbie from plymouth

Welcome mate! I brought my lcr when i was 19 and it still never fails to put a smile on my face! Ps im only in exeter too! Dave :)
  9. P6THX

Eibach springs - will they close arch gap?

Ive ordered these :) hopefully they'll be what im looking for :D Dave :)
  10. P6THX

Eibach springs - will they close arch gap?

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/eibach-50mm30mm-sportline-lowering-suspension-springsbr-leon-1m-18-cupra-18t-cupra-r-18t-19sdi-19tdi-cupra-19tdi-fr-19tdi-1199-p-171.html Thinking of buying these... Will that close the arch gap or will they not be very low? Im always wary of what they claim to...
  11. P6THX

Cupra r 225 coilovers/ springs

One of my springs has snapped on the rear so i will replace with lowering springs! Now my question is. Can u get any fairly decent coilovers for around 200-250£?? If coilovers isnt an option ill go for springs but want it fairly lowish mainly just to close off the arch gap Was thinking...
  12. P6THX

Battery light

Did it stall at all? Or feel it was about to stall? Dave :)
  13. P6THX

Mr Wookie's LCR - It's Back (although it never actually left.)

Hi Ed im Dave i work with your mum in law (i think it is, lol) Dave :)
  14. P6THX

Welly coller/toyosports fmic.

Oh yeah so they have :( i need to get one asap lol Cheers for the info guys. Yeah ive only seen 76mm ones Dave :)
  15. P6THX

Gear box oil - where?!

I have a mk1 lcr. You'll have to speak laymens lol. Is it in the engine bay yeh? Dave :)
  16. P6THX

Gear box oil - where?!

This may sound completely amateur but i need to change my gesrbox oil but where is the fill? Obviously the drain is underneith on the box but where do i fill? Thanks in advance! Dave :)
  17. P6THX

Is it better to weld the alloy pipe to the fmic? Ot is that just the way you done it? Dave :)
  18. P6THX

So its basically a bit of custom piping? Lol because i could do that :) Dave :)
  19. P6THX

Does anyone know if these can be fitted without taking the fogs out? If so - how? Lol Dave :)
  20. P6THX

Mk1 lcr battery light and stalling??

Its funny u say that coz it could have been that as i cleaned those too whilst indone my coil packs. So maybe? Dave :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise