Search results

1. KamiLDN

auq 180 remap advice

Just a 2.5" decat exhaust, S2000 filter and a 007P but yeah that's true, guess if they advertised the max power they've achieved in the past then there would be a lot of unhappy customers leaving with less! Fair point, was just frustrating hearing people tell me there's no way I'm at 220 until I...
  2. KamiLDN

auq 180 remap advice

Not meaning to thread jack but why isit so insisted that you can't reach above around 210 with a stage 1 map? I've mad 220 bhp 238 lb/ft on stage 1, also a 180 AUQ leon cupra! Before dyno lottery comes into this it was done on AMD's rollers which were also proven to be on par with ******s rollers...
  3. KamiLDN

what have you done to your car today ?

Yupp, just trying to apply my own personal taste :)Seen too many looking the same in a crowd! And mate she needs a whole wash down, wax, the works, feel I've neglected her too long! Full detail session asap me thinks!
  4. KamiLDN

Thanks man, it's tempting to drop it just another qtr inch or so but I'll see how she settles first for now! And they're OZ Racing Superturismo Gt's (18"x8J)
  5. KamiLDN

Not all today but put on 20mm spacers all round to fill them arches up a bit more and dropped her on Fk Street coilovers after having them sit in my boot for about 3months! The rear is pretty flush but may have to drop the front a lil more! Opinions...
  6. KamiLDN

Sweet thanks! That's one more for the Christmas list, think they'll look good paired up with the right hid's!
  7. KamiLDN

These used as sidelights, or they bright enough for your main lights? Also have you got a link to them?
  8. KamiLDN

Middle vent gauge conversion

Ah thanks for that man, really does look simple, may swap the slats out for a some hard black plastic, let the gauge sit a lil further out from it!
  9. KamiLDN

Middle vent gauge conversion

Is there a guide or anything for doing this? Doesn't look too hard but don't want to go screwing up my vents getting it wrong!
  10. KamiLDN

AmD Rolling Road day, Nov 10th 2013

Just want to say a big ThankYou to the guys at AMD today, was more than happy to help me diagnose a problem with the car even with the amount of cars still to go on the rollers! Overall a good day and really happy about the power she's putting out, 15bhp more than I expected and was good seeing...
  11. KamiLDN

Got to admit looks pretty damn good! There a base to your heatshield, as in the lower part of the filter is covered too? Can't find any with one...
  12. KamiLDN

Ah kay, I got mines from Carparts4Less, just standard green one that comes on the s2k for about £12 but seen some pretty expensive ones on fleabay, hopefully mines up to standard!
  13. KamiLDN

Was that OEM one Lee or one of them K&N looking after market ones?
  14. KamiLDN

Thanks man, already bought a set, good bit of kit ain't it!
  15. KamiLDN

Have you tested it out? Felt any difference in the turbo spool?
  16. KamiLDN

Yeah that look good mate, think I'll be ordering a set end of this week! Easy to install? And ever had any problems with them?
  17. KamiLDN

Sweet, nice one for that man! And yepp, if you got any
  18. KamiLDN

Bargain mate! Link? And you have any pics then?
  19. KamiLDN

These any good? Day and night pics of them on?
  20. KamiLDN

Coilover help: Sounds like a bad idea, how bad isit?

Yeah thought as much, was worth the ask though!