Search results

1. Kambo

Centre arm rest stuck in the up position

Excellent Appreciate the help :thumbup:
  2. Kambo

Centre arm rest stuck in the up position

It's been working fine since the year dot but I left some small change in there (normally don't) and now its stuck in the up position, it won't move for nothing. I think a coin might be trapped. Can it be removed without having to take out the whole centre assembly?
  3. Kambo

Engine light

Cool, but yeah the fault will show up top side but the loom issue is below If it pops up again just replace the loom, there is a guide somewhere
  4. Kambo

Engine light

Yeah as above a cheapy eBay scanner like THIS can be invaluable, sits nice in the glovebox if you got room Obviously it could be anything but I reckon its the usual glow plug issue, had this with mine, means replacing the small section of loom from the plugs to somewhere under the battery...
  5. Kambo

ARL TDi won't rev

Wow this car must be quiet on the move :D Definitely no cat on there?
  6. Kambo

Noise when pulling off.

Can only be a handful of things if its a grinding sound so hopefully someone can help, start with some basics first Is this noise on the front wheels? And pulling away first thing or everytime pulling away? Did this occur after the cars been left for a while? If not are your brakes...
  7. Kambo

Wanted: pancake pipe for PD150

Is there a parts wanted section on here? Anyways, above needed, thanks
  8. Kambo

Knock when turning - found rear spring unseated

100 odd views and no ideas? Not even a guestimate? Unbelievable :rolleyes: Problem found and sorted - thanks ;)
  9. Kambo

Knock when turning - found rear spring unseated

Turn left - knock, turn right - fine Just the one knock (or heavy clunk if you want) from the rear passenger side whether you are pulling away or just turning left at any speed Searches came up with all the usual stuff like loose wheel nuts, bushes worn, ARB (if fitted) loose or broken...
  10. Kambo

Radio Tuning

Yeah as above, did this on mine last week after putting the standard radio (cassette) back in If anyone comes across this on a search wondering how to put the four digit security code in, use the 1-4 buttons to input your code then push the PRG button for a couple of seconds If anyone...
  11. Kambo

My recond turbo arived

Properly packaged up or not? More than likely dropped from there hands...and put back in goods out! Whats there rep like? I've never come across them
  12. Kambo

Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

Check out the trouble shooting on the first page, that will at least give you an idea of where your fans stand as they are Mine was slow speed came on with air con but high speed never did, my temp never exceeded the point where the high speed was needed but it turned out thats because they...
  13. Kambo

engine management light and glow plugs

With your username you are obviously a big ***** Ignore all you want, in fact stay the hell away from people with broken glow plugs who don't need to buy the top part of the block, to you it's just a reply to someone else it's money and a lot of time wasted Idiot
  14. Kambo

No one cares if you don't know the terminology but coupled up with the advice of getting a whole head to save yourself the polava and spraying it up while your there then brings your terminology into it OP has already said he doesn't have funds for this and that and yet you think you can get...
  15. Kambo

Must be comedy night in here Your first post was very helpful, that is some bona fide really helpful advice there and I applaud you BUT you've should've kept it as your only reply, but no... Once I picked myself off the floor after laughing so hard I had to worry about what the block...
  16. Kambo

The problem may be the glow plug but it also could not be, changing the head is IMO OTT and not the way, as above there are places that can extract the plug for you just incase you don't fancy trying and making it worse yourself, just take a set of plugs with you, I find smearing some copper...
  17. Kambo

Turbo cartridge removal

Even my ARL with its bonnet down on a cold start it don't sound like that! but I know a tractor that does! :D Something just don't seem right, I'll be interested to see what others think as I know my pc speakers ain't playing up
  18. Kambo

Turbo cartridge removal

Errrrrm that sounds more like a tractor than a car! :blink:
  19. Kambo

egr delete

Yeah sounds like you are deleting it via a cheap handheld scanner, they do get rid of codes but the ones that keep coming back are either cos the problem is still there or they need deleting properly by vag com
  20. Kambo

Turbo cartridge removal

Another popular place for leaks is the driveshaft on the box side so check there as well I wouldn't use a bigger size o ring, chances are it will unseat itself as you push the pipes together, the oem ones are fine, I'm sure you can get them separate but I'm on my phone so don't have the part...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.