Search results

1. Help with rear window mech!

Thanks mate but I've sorted it now.
  2. Help with rear window mech!

Hi, can anyone help?? I have just replaced my rear drivers side window (electric) as it was smashed and am stuck with the set up of the cables to open/close the window. Can anyone tell me how to set them up or have a how to guide ?? Thanks
  3. Need help !!! Juddering under acceleration

No sure if I can get access to a Vagcom and not smoking. I'll try disconnecting the battery tonight but don't think it will help. I changed the spark plugs last night but no difference. Whats happening is when the engine is cold, its really bad. sounds and feels like its running on 3...
  4. Need help !!! Juddering under acceleration

Hi, I need help?? I overtook a car the other night, dropped down a gear and booted it. I heard a pop and my engine management light started flashing and the car started juddering under acceleration through all the gears. When i stopped and revved the engine it was still juddering. Straight away...
  5. Going to buy a Jetex? Then look here!

I got one of these filters and the end was also rubber. it sounded good while it lasted!!! it was on the car a month before the rubber split ! if you can it would defiantly be worth trying to find a way of strengthening it before you fit it. Badger 5 said it would happen, wish I had listened to...
  6. Leon not starting first time

just Been told it could be the crankshaft sensor?
  7. Leon not starting first time

Mine doing this as well, but when you get your started does it idle at higher revs for a bit then settle down ? Any ideas what it could be yet?
  8. Anyone looking at a TX Autosport FMIC

I've been looking at getting a FMIC for my '04 LCR. I liked the TX Autosport FMIC ,it's had good reviews on here and other forums but at £349 it's expensive. http://www.txautosport.co.uk/seat-leon-cupra-r-lower-front-mount-intercooler-kit-342-p.asp I contacted Tx autosport and asked which of...
  9. Newbie from suffolk

Just wanted to say quick hello, not been on here long but already learnt loads. Thanks
  10. Gauges for LCR

Thanks, I'll have a look
  11. Intercooler shopping list

Top bloke, this is exactly what I needed. Thanks Bud
  12. Intercooler shopping list

Hi, anybody have a list of the bends and joiners ( silicone and alloy ) needed to fit an intercooler on an '04 LCR ?
  13. Please help

thanks for the info, I'll have a look
  14. Going to buy a Jetex? Then look here!

wish i'd found this sooner, just ordered from badger5 £64.70 :(
  15. Please help

Hi, been quoted £81.89 by Stoke Audi for an S3 strut brace. does anyone know where I can maybe get one cheaper. Had a look at some pervious threads but there a bit old now. looking for some more up to date info. thanks
  16. Gauges for LCR

Hi everyone, i'm new to the forums and hoping someone can help. I'm looking for a Turbo boost and oil Temp Gauge's for my '04 Leon cupra R but i'm having trouble finding what i want. I want the gauges to match as close as possible the clocks. So they need to be white faced with red...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.