Search results

1. Face Lift headlights with LED DRL

Can you post the exact part number of the used control module? What changes are needed for the CECM?
  2. Plug

May be this online ETKA helps you out: https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/exeo+st/ex/2011-664/
  3. Egr problem

Good find! Hopefully it solves the issue completely.
  4. Exeo 2010 Bluetooth issue

Well done...! Happy listing :)
  5. Exeo 2010 Bluetooth issue

What is radio model? My factory installed RNS-E cannot play via Bluetooth, only using the AUX input.
  6. Egr problem

Sure, post here what the plug is for and if got solved.
  7. Exeo 2010 Bluetooth issue

Let me know if that works for you :)
  8. Exeo 2010 Bluetooth issue

May be this helps: https://www.seat.co.uk/owners/your-seat/manuals-offline.html Select other models >> Exeo 2010 (not alphabetical) >> radio system
  9. Exeo 2010 Bluetooth issue

Most likely you need to setup in the radio a pincode first. Then on your phone scan for Bluetooth devices...
  10. Egr problem

Still I would have a look at the egr and tubing to and from it, may be still clogged up. May be the previous owner did delete the egr, try to find out what needs to be done to delete the egr, it may give you a hint what should be connected to that particular plug. Sort of reverse engineering...
  11. Egr problem

12. Egr problem

Do you have deleted the the egr? If not take out the egr and clean it. You own it from new? P0403 is an OBD-II generic code that indicates that the engine control module (ECM) has detected the engine exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) circuit has malfunctioned. The ECM detected a short or open...
  13. Egr problem

Post a picture of where it is located? now it is just a picture of a plug... What is the problem you are trying to deal with?
  14. Problems after driving through flood water

Here as well in the Netherlands... pretty windy It really need to take in a lot of water to get instant damage, I believe this not the case here. If the airfilter is still in one piece then no debris entered the turbo and further up to the engine. I don't know how far you are of from a regular...
  15. Problems after driving through flood water

Correct they are not intermittent.
  16. Problems after driving through flood water

In the video, you can hear some misfires but I believe it is just because of moisture or water somewhere. Open up the airfilter and see if it is wet, take it out and dry it. Afterwards change the oil and take it out for a long drive to properly heat up the engine.
  17. Problems after driving through flood water

Regarding the brakes; best is to remove the calipers and clean them.
  18. Problems after driving through flood water

That clicking noise comes from the dpf solenoid and is normal. May be it took in some water but the airfilter box should have drain hole in the bottom. Likely the paper airfilter element is wet, to be safe replace it, should not be expensive. You could check by removing some hoses coming from...
  19. Thinking about having a exeo later in the year

Exeo = Audi A4 B7 with more modern engines and extra tech/safety goodies...
  20. Seat Exeo EGR Replacement

Typical dealership solution. I would say; removed it and clean it up and put back in. Use a small copper brush. Check the piping from and to the egr as well.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.