Search results

1. monkey_boy_123

Exhaust issues

Its not the same whistle that a decat makes its almost like the pressure i too much for the exhaust Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
  2. monkey_boy_123

Exhaust issues

I recently put a standard Leon back box on my pd150 I've had the cat deleted and now when driving and i come on boost i get an annoying whistle that is really loud....has anyone had this issue...or is it a case of the standard box is creating too much pressure and will do damage....thanks Ben...
  3. monkey_boy_123

Suspension problems

Sorted some out thanks for your help anyway dude
  4. monkey_boy_123

Suspension problems

Dampers are standard from 2005 and it's a pd150
  5. monkey_boy_123

Suspension problems

OK so my standard spring has snapped today and wondering what to get weather to replace for standard springs or to upgrade what's best choice on a tight budget because I'm spending a small fortune on fixing the car!!
  6. monkey_boy_123

Need help!

Was rear axel bushes absolutely goosed
  7. monkey_boy_123

Need help!

OK so I'm running out of ideas and funds I've got a Leon tdi fr 150 and had steering rack change rod ends changed and wishbone rear bushes changed and the problem is when out driving come out of a corner not at speed the car starts to shake as if the wheels are turning side to side at speed...
  8. monkey_boy_123

Cental locking issues

Nice one dude would it be one lock or two as both sides have same problem
  9. monkey_boy_123

LED interior bulbs

Ebay or on here?? Ive got a mate who can fit it just need the bulbs....is it just a standard 12v led that I need
  10. monkey_boy_123

Cental locking issues

Cheers dude just need to find a fault code reader to double check
  11. monkey_boy_123

LED interior bulbs

Changed bulbs to LED but only ones I cant do is the rear ones with alarm sensors on....what can I use on these as it looks daft half led half normal Thanks
  12. monkey_boy_123

Cental locking issues

Having a few issues and think its dkwn to central locking but sure someone on here will know better....so basicly both drivers side and passenger side doors when opening do not register as ooening so no lights come on inside or the side lights on the door card but the rear ones work fine....is...
  13. monkey_boy_123

Folding wing mirror problem

Yes mate disconnect the battery and toutch the cables together for about 20 seconds then reconnect Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  14. monkey_boy_123

Nice one lee69 will keep you updated with it Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  15. monkey_boy_123

Ok dude will try this how long for do I leave them connected together few seconds or minutes? Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  16. monkey_boy_123

Ok so I had battery disconnected for about 20 mins and started up turned button for the mirrors to fold out and........nothing! ! Help Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  17. monkey_boy_123

I have a leon fr mk1 and wingmirrors wont fold out but can adjust the angle what can I do to get them working Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  18. monkey_boy_123

fitting boost gauge on tdi fr

any help would be much appreciated thanks
  19. monkey_boy_123

fitting boost gauge on tdi fr

I am about to purchase a boost gauge and just wanna know if its apain to fit and if anyone has any diagrams of fitting it.....thanks Ben:p
  20. monkey_boy_123

pillar pod guages

Ok gunna be going with just the boost gauge.....is it a pain to install on the tdi fr's???
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members