Search results

1. nathan_20vt

Oil catch tanks advice wanted

I'm currently running a can venting to the tip. Anybody venting to atmosphere? And has anybody vented straight to atmosphere without a can?
  2. nathan_20vt

Milltek cat back

I've got turborevs 3 inch decat downpipe but the exit steps down to standard size so the milltek will be too big to clamp straight on
  3. nathan_20vt

Milltek cat back

Has anybody fitted a milltek cat back to standard size downpipe? Think the milltek is 2.5inch and downpipe exit it 55mm I believe. How have people got round this? Is there a reducer of some sort? TIA
  4. nathan_20vt

Oil catch can

Got a link for it? Or have you had it a while?
  5. nathan_20vt

Oil catch can

I've got an unbaffled can at the moment but just gets full of water basically. What does yours catch?
  6. nathan_20vt

Oil catch can

Hi I know this has been covered alot but I'm after an oil catch can for my mk1. Don't really want to be spending over £100 on a mishimoto can. Have seen people modify cans off ebay using wire wool as a baffle. Has anyone done this? Thanks
  7. nathan_20vt

what have you done to your car today ?

Started my diy vent pod for my boost gauge. Just can't decide weather to have it angled towards me or sitting flush with the vent
  8. nathan_20vt

Had to put these up for sale. Too big for my liking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. nathan_20vt

What polish did you use with your machine polisher? Can you use any polish? Mine needs doing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. nathan_20vt

Time for bumpers to be sprayed. Lacquer peel Also flyeyed rear lights while bumpers and trims are off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. nathan_20vt

leon boost pressure

Can anyone help? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. nathan_20vt

Treated her to a new set o wheel. Fronts just rub the suspension legs so need spacers 19x8.5 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. nathan_20vt

leon boost pressure

I've replaced the n75 and the dump valve as was leaking. MB is millibar so 1000mb is 1 bar. I've been on VCDS and got this. No fault codes btw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. nathan_20vt

leon boost pressure

Sorry to hijack this post. My car has never ran 100% since owning it. Checked boost pressure and this is what I got Surely it's over boosting? Got no codes. Going to do further investigating on vcds tomorrow if I get time. Any advice......? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. nathan_20vt

Will have to look into this. I have an intermittent hesitation under acceleration
  16. nathan_20vt

remap or no remap??

Anybody been to r tech?
  17. nathan_20vt

remap or no remap??

hi all, looking into getting my 2002 cupra 180 mapped. nearly covered 119,000 miles but always serviced and looked after. only engine mods are n249 bypass and have a 3 inch decat downpipe fitted. will it be safe mapping a car with that mileage on? what gains could i expect? can anyone recommend...
  18. nathan_20vt

how much for your remap mate? looking into getting my cupra 180 mapped
  19. nathan_20vt

Decat smoke parranoid

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lambda-Spacer-Extender-O2-Sensor-ANGLE-ADJUSTABLE-Exhaust-Decat-90-degree-/251332302268?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a849295bc mine is very similar to this. had mine decatted a few months now with no eml :thumbup:
  20. nathan_20vt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.