Search results

1. Is this scratch fixable?

cheap way would be one of them scratch wax sticks if you can find one close to the colour or polish it and a blue tint wax,i got a similar one almost invisible on my mates bmw which is white with my das pro 6,theres all sorts to mask it,just depends if its gone through the laquer.
  2. Is this scratch fixable?

general rule is if you can feel it with your finger nail it wont polish out.
  3. Rear Door not unlocking

Yup thats how it starts mine was intermittent then never opened so best sort it while you can
  4. Rear Door not unlocking

Same happened to mine and the garage had to remove the door card from the inside to fix,cost me 250 but garage is a friend.I think if you put out a shout for recommended garages round your area you might get that price down a bit.
  5. anyone organising west yorks meets

Wait till it gets warm and we can make our cars shiny, then we meet :)
  6. General brake disc enquiry

Just my luck its the one that's double the price lol.
  7. General brake disc enquiry

Evening all,ive just been told that i need a full set of discs and pads for the car,LCR mk1.Can anyone tell me if its the 323mm discs i need or the 312 and what am i looking at paying as i see alot of varied prices across the net.Preferably in a decent postage to Leeds.Thanks in advance.
  8. More Power TDI...

if you dont fancy a remap theres a filter and muffle rectomy to consider, as in full pipe from the turbo with no cat for subtle gains but both them and a remap will be pretty good.I know a lad with a 110 bora whos done the above and has launch control and it does shift.Its all down to how much...
  9. diff problems

knocking sound from underneath the car,which on got worse over time then a couple of days before xmas got bad especially when turning which we thought cracked spring or cv joint.We took it on xmas eve to a friends garage who lifted it up and there was nothing then he put it on his mot rollers...
  10. diff problems

update 2:bye bye golf hello Focus st 3,fell on a minter at Stratstone Bmw with all the parts i wanted on it.Still got the lcr but keeping miles off it until she wants to sell it next year, so all good apart from the 5 figure hole in my pocket lol.Have a happy new year all
  11. diff problems

Update: car has stopped making noises but the price came back at 600 for diff and fitting plus the price of a clutch and fly wheel so it looks like bye bye golf and hello something new.
  12. diff problems

Evening all,i have a question regarding my other car a mk4 Golf gttdi pd130.I noticed it had started with a weird knocking noise which has got worse so i took it to a friends garage who has now diagnosed it as the diff is failing.Granted i have had the car 13 years as my daily and it owes me...
  13. Test drove an RS3

Friend had a revo'd one with a full milltek,it was evil.Even with four of us it pulled like a train.
  14. Hi all,looking for advice on 225 lcr

MInes on 84k and no engine problems to mention my friends was on 165k and never had an issue and he sold it on so with a decent service history you should be fine,on a side note it seems to be going through door regulators which i hear is a common fault also?
  15. 2.0 dti turbo whistling

possibly a bit off topic but when my truck made the same police car noises the turbo was on its way out dunno if its just a coincidence but for a month or so we thought we were about to be pulled over.
  16. My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Are you cliosport as well, just out of interest?
  17. Seat Altea 2.0 TDi Sport 170 CR

Correct me if i'm wrong but that cr unit is used in loads of fr models across the range,so i dont think you will have a problem getting parts for a 2010 car and as long as its got a decent service history you should be fine.I would imagine at 6 years old you would be due a cam belt and water...
  18. Remap

Go to a respected tuner and they will tell you how healthy the engine is when they put it on the rollers then go from there.
  19. LCR (02M) - no 1st and 2nd gears.

i had the same problem on my gttdi cost me about 300 quid including the selector, because he split the box to find out what had been damaged.I think the selector itself is about 30 quid.
  20. More Power TDI...

You would be best asking one of the tuning companies who advertise on here depending where you are to see what the 105s can be pushed to with a map.On the flip side im sure theres a lad on here who was selling a beast of a pd engine from an ibiza .
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise