Search results

1. Lukesmith93

Mk1 Cupra R Track car.....build thread.....with Photos!

That mean they are for sale? I’m running 9j all round. Also another thing are you going to cage it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Lukesmith93

Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

There’s a guy selling the same ones on Facebook now for £60 I might try them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Lukesmith93

Mk1 Cupra R Track car.....build thread.....with Photos!

You got any photos of the wings fitted? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Lukesmith93

Wow I’ve been that busy I’ve not been in here in nearly a year! I didn’t think a O2m would be geared that high. You had it on the rollers since the last post then? Also is anybody still interested in these diffuser fins? Or has someone found anything different? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Lukesmith93

Access through firewall

You only need the vac pipe through correct? I just drilled a hole slightly bigger than the pipe then used a gromit. That way you can put it wherever so best for your application. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Lukesmith93

Anti Roll Bar

Any of the above will work I used a tt bar and didn't need adjustable drop links as they wouldn't go sort enough but yeah all I had to do was make some spaces up to space it to the bar and lower arm worked fine though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Lukesmith93

No lol aesthetics only, 170??? What box you running what power you running? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Lukesmith93

They are designed for the LCR rear bumper but probably wouldn't be for off on the FR bumper although the FR+ Tdi did have the same bumpers as the LCR. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Lukesmith93

I'd say a group would be at least 5 but I bet we would have to have 10 people before any discount. Would somebody be up for organising it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Lukesmith93

See if we can get a group buy? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Lukesmith93

short shift lever

Yes one of them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Lukesmith93

short shift lever

You can just drill a hole in the existing shifter on the gear box and put a nut a bolt through for short throw. Looking at that photo I wouldn't know where to start with that one. Search short shift 02m I take it yours is the 6 speed? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Lukesmith93

Splitters? Aftermarket...

Thanks il have a look. And yes tried triple R and they won't do anything...
  14. Lukesmith93

Yes it fits but doesn't look right. It's not wide enough for the Cupra bumper. Thanks for your input but I'm looking for aftermarket and/or homemade ones only not the standard Cupra R splitter thanks.
  15. Lukesmith93

Hey guys, any of you lot know of any splitters for the Cupra bumper? Cupra R possibly but as we know the shape and design underneath is different. Any information would be great, even DIY ones you have done. Thanks.
  16. Lukesmith93

Toyo fmic

Aha ok thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Lukesmith93

Toyo fmic

Pics? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Lukesmith93

Video for fitting gearbox shim and cap

So fitted it in mine last night and it appears to have fixed my temperamental dragging issues/stuck in first/reverse. So if anybody has a problem like this after fitting a aftermarket SMF and clutch in a pd150 try it! Best £10 fix ever! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Lukesmith93

Fitting coilovers

As big John says. Of removing complete shock and Spring to go to a coilover then you don't need any Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Lukesmith93

Toyo fmic

Also interested in this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.