Search results

1. What's your ride height

does your front lip scrape on bumps when you go over them? could you possibly measure from the wheel centre to the middle of the arch both front and rear?
  2. LCR Downpipe

got a link? i can't find the relentless page on facebook
  3. What shocks

try posting in here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248
  4. 235/40/18 on LCR

thank you! :thumbup: am going for the 225's now but good to know for future reference
  5. 235/40/18 on LCR

ok, so from reading the replies it looks like they will fit in the wheel and under the arches without a problem. But, maybe I should just try a different tyre in the correct size first. Might try some Hankook K120 Ventus Evo 2 or Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 and see if they're an improvement...
  6. 235/40/18 on LCR

I agree!
  7. 235/40/18 on LCR

I've got the standard 18" LCR wheels which I'm pretty sure are 7.5J
  8. 235/40/18 on LCR

It was an idea I had to get a bit more traction
  9. 235/40/18 on LCR

anyone actually running this tyre size? anyone running this size with spacer?
  10. 235/40/18 on LCR

Thanks
  11. 235/40/18 on LCR

Tyre's are wearing low on the LCR so I've been looking around at options to replace them with. I was thinking of going for a wider tyre - the 235. Will they fit under the arches ok without any issues? The car is LCR with the standard 18" wheels on the car with 225/40/18 Michelin Sport at the...
  12. Bagged Orange CupraR

car is looking amazing on the airlift suspension! i take it wheels are 18x8.5? What offset are they and what size spacers are you using on the front and rear? What size tyres are on them as well?
  13. Cupra R Induction Kits... Opinions?

I've got an ITG one in ours which we would swap for an original air box setup. it gives you a decent intake sound.
  14. Cupra R, Airlift , 3SDM

have you got a pic of it fully up? wondering how high this kit goes. could you get a measurement from the ground to the middle of the arch or from the hub centre to the arch?
  15. Newbie - Black Mk1 LCR - Seen better days

That's great progress. Excellent work on the front end!
  16. Bagged Orange CupraR

if you haven't already split them, try heating them in the oven for about 5min. it will soften the glue and allow you to pry them apart easier
  17. Bagged Orange CupraR

thanks
  18. Bagged Orange CupraR

where did you get these from? do they come as a complete bolt in kit?
  19. More lights

thanks for that but i assume those lights are for left hand drive cars?
  20. More lights

agree, these look great. where did you get them from? can you share a link?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise