Search results

1. chiefsilverback

Le Mans 2006

Good afternoon all! Our tickets came through yesterday and now we're finalising our plans. We'll be travelling down on Wednesday in a Clio Trophy avec roof box!
  2. chiefsilverback

New pump fuel Ultimate 102

I'd hope not as Shell and Ferrari have quite a strong relationship!!!!! ;)
  3. chiefsilverback

Aston Martin V8 Vantage rally car!

If it were mine everytime I heard a stone hit the body work I'd be thinking "that's another £500!!!" ;)
  4. chiefsilverback

Le Mans 2006

I'm off to Le Mans this year for my first time. I'm heading down with a friend on mine and I figured I'd post on here having just bumped into Muzorewa over on BeerMountain!! ;) We were lucky enough to get Houx Annexe camping a couple of weeks ago!!! It should be good although the plan is to go...
  5. chiefsilverback

cupra done by a 320 in stafford

And they have every right to say it, nothing goes round corners as fast or as sideways as either a Scooby or and Evo, hence why an Evo is on the list of cars to own......
  6. chiefsilverback

cupra done by a 320 in stafford

It's amazing how defensive everyone gets at the merest hint that something could be faster than their car!!!! Please guys, most of us are driving cheap Spanish (or French if your me, but I used to be Spanish) 3 or 5 door hatchbacks and no matter what you do to them they will always be family...
  7. chiefsilverback

streaks why?

I won't mention the name of the site cause I'm not sure on the rules, but the supplier I get my Zymol from has started selling an inline filter so you can rinse the car with virtually de-ionised water and this really helps in reducing streaking (apparently)...
  8. chiefsilverback

Dynamat Extreme

I've just purchased 2 custom packs for £20 each on e-bay...
  9. chiefsilverback

Dynamat Extreme

Not the only one, but certainly one of the more active.... ;)
  10. chiefsilverback

Dynamat Extreme

I have posted a similar thread on ICECavern, but Pete is busy and I figured I'd open it up to more than one person.... I don't want to do the entire outer door skin, but I'm thinking some on the plastic trim could really help in killing any vibrations caused by the woofers mounted directly to...
  11. chiefsilverback

Alpine CDE-9850Ri

I've not really played with all the options on the 9850Ri yet, but it's great with the iPod. I'm installing my new speakers this weekend, so I will have a proper read of the book then....
  12. chiefsilverback

Dynamat Extreme

I know I'm not installing it in a SEAT, but I'll probably get far more info on here so... I'm going to install some new front speakers into the Trophy this weekend and I'm thinking about sound deadening, but I only want to do enough to kill any unsavoury rattles that could be caused from the...
  13. chiefsilverback

Alpine CDE-9850Ri

Has anybody, seen/heard this unit or tried it's iPod interface? I want to upgrade my Sony MD HU to something iPod compatible and apparently these new Alpines are much faster for navigating through the iPod!?!?! http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=4679
  14. chiefsilverback

The LCR is going, to be replaced by......

I also think the Trophy will hold its value better than an LCR....
  15. chiefsilverback

I will be on Friday when I collect it... I haven't told my girlfriend yet, I'm just going to turn up on Friday in a different car..... :)
  16. chiefsilverback

They were £15,500 new and my one was registered on September 22nd 2005, so I don't think £13,000 is too bad, especially as I got £14,000 for my LCR!!! :D
  17. chiefsilverback

An Evo/Scooby is on the list, but it will be a IX FQ340 or Litchfield Type 22.... No matter what you read, the Clio Trophy is universally accepted as one of the best cars you can buy, in terms of sheer dynamic performance.... "The most fun you can have on three wheels..." - evo "World's...
  18. chiefsilverback

The Trophy losses some of the 'luxury' extras, HIDs, automatic lights/wipers, climate control etc... The wheels are Speedline Turini, is has very nice Recaro Sport Trendline seats and of course, the Sachs 2 part dampers!! The car is based on the Cup setup, but the front is dropped another...
  19. chiefsilverback

I only switched because it was the Trophy, especially after it faired so well in evo's CotY....
  20. chiefsilverback

.....a Clio Trophy!!!! :D http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77399 (post no. 15 on....) My local Renault dealer had one on the forecourt for £12,995 (4 months old, 4.5K) and they valued my LCR ('05, Platinum Grey, 7.7K) at £14,000. So I've walked away with what's universally...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.