Search results

1. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

However if you want the keypad and full integration with the RNS510 you need to upgrade the BT module.
  2. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

If you have voice activation then it is one of the commands to delete the phone book - have you tried that?
  3. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

The RNS510 does not have Bluetooth. It is Bluetooth Telephone compatible when connected with the appropriate interface.
  4. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Bluetooth

Don't understand that at all Darrell. Have you tried removing the power for a few mins?
  5. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Did you follow it exactly? Delete the current pairing. I use it all the time with my N95 8GB. It's not ideal but it does work.
  6. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

:p - No where near as bad as it seems and certainly worth the effort.
  7. ΑPR FUEL PUMP tfsi cupra

I would think so Tommy but they are UK based if you hadn't realised so you'd need to send it back to the UK.
  8. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Bluetooth

Yeah that was for the 8P units I'm not sure it works on the 1Z. Certainly worth a try though.
  9. ΑPR FUEL PUMP tfsi cupra

I have the AutoTech pump in my car and have fitted a couple of them for people. My advice would be to not strip down the pump as the instructions say but to simply swap out the internals. One thing they do omit to mention is that you should put the car at TDC before removing the pump from...
  10. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Bluetooth

I have noticed that some phones report Skoda_UHV and others UHV but I don't know of any reason why or way to change it.
  11. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

You can get phonebook with the N95 and an application called download contacts. I have a small guide at the bottom of the page. http://www.octavia-vrs.com/technical/bluetooth.html
  12. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Bluetooth

Have you checked the coding in 17 Instruments to make sure it's UK?
  13. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Bluetooth

I've replied to your email Dean.
  14. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Bluetooth

Nice guide Dan, good work fella. :whistle: :thumbup:
  15. Great news! Removed the DPF on leon fr

I would attach it but there is no option and it's a PDF file.
  16. Great news! Removed the DPF on leon fr

All is not rosy gents, that DPF is also the first stage CAT. http://www.briskoda.net/forums/attachments/14957d1179162433-leondpf.pdf
  17. cruise control light

They probably don't have bulbs in the dash pod, I suspect they would be SM LED's.
  18. Blowing fuses: central locking/clock/interior light not working

Have you chackked with VAG-COM?
  19. Blowing fuses: central locking/clock/interior light not working

:lol: :doh: Don't keep banging 30's in there mate, there is a problem which you'll obviously need to find. You keep putting the 30's in and you'll turn your wiring loom into one big fuse!! Start with the flexi's on the doors, they can be a good cause of broken wires or shorts cause the...
  20. vag com needed

PM me your number and I'll see if I can meet you on my way back tomorrow night if that helps.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.