Search results

1. Eternal Rage

How do I post in the sale section?

Yeah, i remember the Red Shed, it weas a long long time ago now thinking about it, oh well!! I assumed as much, fair few forums going through similar problem, the few spoiling it for the masses. :/
  2. Eternal Rage

Jesus, there's a blast from the past, how you doing Brummy!? So there is no for sale/wanted section? :/
  3. Eternal Rage

I have been a member for years, and posted hundreds of times, but been idle for a fair while, how do i go about getting access to the for sale section? Cheers.
  4. Eternal Rage

how much to repair this

The second option sounds more appealing :) Just need to make enough of a saving to get a few toys to go on it too :D
  5. Eternal Rage

how much to repair this

...either a bargain in the making or a lemon, just having the nouse to smell out which one it is is the hard part... ...i guess the worst that would happen is you could strip it *(engine/gearbox/interior etc are all worth a fair bit) and sell the remainders and poss make a few quid, but...
  6. Eternal Rage

No Drivers Side tail light or front side light

i had exactly the same problem with my rear taillight - brake light fine, but no tail... ...mine was the actual circuit board the bulb twists onto... handy having a spare leon lying around to remover parts from at will, lol...
  7. Eternal Rage

IHI VF34 turbo

you can get NEW VF34's off ebay for less than that ;) EBAY Link 1 - Japan EBAY Link 2 - US Food for thought maybe...
  8. Eternal Rage

Show me your Boot Install

Thats the one :) You remeber whether there was one centrally or one each side, cant remember off hand... Other rattles are as mentioned the Wiper, which can be replaced for a aero style wiper, softens the rattle, or removed if you are hard-core for no rattle at all... ...also make sure...
  9. Eternal Rage

1)Bondage!!! As in they are bonded windows!!! Lol, they arent going anywhere fast.... will take more than your average subs to take it out. Had a couple of Alpine X-Types in mine (1000W RMS a piece) and the boot tried opening itself everything the bass kicked in, but window looked right as...
  10. Eternal Rage

Thanks... It was all designed and built by myself & my mrs over the space of a weekend. We went for the simple yet different approach and i think it worked. Space was tight to do something like that in a Mk2 Beeza boot, 12 " subs mounted onto 10" boxes :blink::p. PLUS... Costs are not as...
  11. Eternal Rage

180/225

want 225 BHP from a 180 unit, easy enough... exhaust, filter, dv, remap, done! want 325 BHP from a 180 unit, not so easy, but so much more fun!!! .... IHI all the way matey!!!!
  12. Eternal Rage

Here was mine and the Mrs's effort in her Leon (the top pictue), was previously fitted in her Mk2 Beeza though (the bottom picture): 2 Kenwood 8151D Amps. 1 Kenwood 4 Ch Amp. 2 Vibe Blair Air 12's. Vibe Components in Front with custom tweeter builds 6x4's mounted in standard rear...
  13. Eternal Rage

There was me thinking my car stood out!

am i right in saying the rims are Mille Miglia HT3's??? Either way, very nice pair of motors...
  14. Eternal Rage

whats Quicker - Leon vs Toyota T sport

Easy pickings. Based on book figures: -They do 0-60 in 8.1 compared to a standard Leon's time of 7.6. -They have top speed of 140mph, compared to standard Leon's speed of 142mph. ...we have to assume the bits inbetween would follow suit... ...but yours isnt standard 180 BHP, depending...
  15. Eternal Rage

0-60 & 0-100 times?

With a KO3S and a remap imagine you are looking at about 0-60's of high 5's One of the guys our way has a Mk3 Cupra running just a map, filter and exhaust and did a 6.2 off laughing gas and 5.9 on laughing gas (only 25 BHP shot)... ...the Mk3's can be bl**dy quick without fettling a hell...
  16. Eternal Rage

ABS and traction control lights

Good Good... ...not that it went wrong that is, but that it is something cheap and easy to fix under warranty... car will be back up to speed in no time... ...when mine was poorly they said it could be one of three things, and one was approx £200 to fix, 'relieved' was an understatment...
  17. Eternal Rage

Would 19" fit??

It would depend on the width of the rim to which tyres are best, so based on you saying you were getting the RS6's i would personally go for 235/35/19 rubber. Neither option is cheap, based on the same Toyo T1-R, here are the mytyres quote per tyre: Toyo Summer tyres PROXES T1-R 225/35...
  18. Eternal Rage

Would 19" fit??

Yes, i had 20mm hubcentric on the rears and 8mm non hubcentric on the fronts. Bot were fine in the no scrubbage sense... ...but for safety reasons i ditched the fronts as the wheels werent located on the hubs at all, and were being held by the bolts alone... i was assured they were perfectly...
  19. Eternal Rage

Would 19" fit??

Can answer about the Brembo's for certain but i am 90% sure they will fit, simply because the RS6 didnt exactly have mincy breaks in the first place ;) As for the 15mm rear spacers, they will be fine. Can have up to 20mm with no scrubbage at all...
  20. Eternal Rage

ABS and traction control lights

ABS sensor is prone to failing, will mean TCS/ABS intermittently dont work. would be worth getting SEAT/or anyonoe else with the hardware to VAGCOM for the error code to see exactly what it is.... If its under warranty is an easy fix, had mine done outside warranty and was circa £50 fitted...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.