Search results

1. LVS Racing Track Day 3rd June 2016

The LVS Racing Track day will soon be here, we are still booking track time @ £149.00 for a full open pit ticket Please call us on 01522 717100
  2. Stage 2+ without RS4 valve? Do you??

We find some run boost 9 but I normally see better results on boost 8 :)
  3. Stage 2+ without RS4 valve? Do you??

What fuel you running.. Providing your running V-Power then most times it should be fine.. I wouldnt want to run any higher Timing than 5 personally.. I just mapped a Golf R MK6 and ran these settings no problem :) Be worth you just getting your local Revo Dealer to check to be safe...
  4. Stage 2+ without RS4 valve? Do you??

On a good engine I`d run B8 T5 F6 BUT this is done by data logging, some run a B9 setting..
  5. anybody got a tfsi with a single mass flywheel conversion ??

When converting to SMF you will see alittle vibration drom the dual mass.. I personally really dont notice it in our mk5 Golf GTI running a full Sachs Paddle with SMF :)
  6. First Mods

I have just had a new batch of Intakes delivered Really would like to be a sponsor to this site.. RRP on the powder is £358.80 plus postage, I`ll supply anyone on this site for £320.00 delivered :) Please feel free to contact me 01522 717100 if you would like one and I`ll deliver for next...
  7. Stage 2+ without RS4 valve? Do you??

Providing the fuelling is fine then you can fit at a later date, you only need this valve if the old one starts to fail..
  8. First Mods

I`m doing a deal on the Revo Intakes if you require one Please feel free to PM me or contact me on 01522 717100 if your interested Pat
  9. Stage 2+ without RS4 valve? Do you??

First thing we do is data log the fuelling to check if the stock FPV is coping ok.. If required then we fit the RS4 valve :) If you would like any info please feel free to contact me :) 01522 717100 Pat
  10. Short shifter, recommendations

£85.00 with free delivery
  11. Short shifter, recommendations

We keep the Forge Short shifter in stock, def worth considering work very well
  12. Remap choices

I would certainly recommend Revo stage 1 software on your vehicle. We are based over in Lincoln and are Revo Dealers
  13. Cupra Clutch

I would def look at a Helix or Sachs item with a solid fly wheel. We have mapped many leons now. Most clutches are not to bad on stage 1 but we have had a few start to slip few months later. For a clutch kit and solid fly wheel you will be looking about £850-900
  14. Clutch upgrade on Leon Cupra R?

Good Morning, I would recommend either a sachs item or the Helix one. We run the helix item in both our track car and road cars both with solid fly wheels. Only downside is there do rattle a little when they are on tick over, joys of a solid fly wheel I`m afraid.
  15. Wavetrac LSD on Cupra R?

We have fitted many Wavetrac Diffs now, mainly in K1s on full stage2+ upgrades. They work extremely well. £1600 seems to be about the going rate to supply and fit one, but well worth the money imo.
  16. LVS Racing MK5 Ibiza Cupra

ibizaracebrake: Yeah it was one of our customers cars which we use regularly at shows. Its running stage 1 revo remap at present with a forge DV. Its quick due to the fact its DSG.. If you would like anymore information please feel free to PM me.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.