Search results

1. dannyCworth

Snow inevitably coming... need advice!

I imagine there is something your mate isn't telling you, because that sounds like utter ****. A red alert from the met office does not advise you to stop driving, it advises that you avoid all non-essential journeys(like driving to the shop instead of walking). Driving to work could be...
  2. dannyCworth

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted an O/S brake light bulb... yet it still doesn't bloody work. Splendid.
  3. dannyCworth

Should I get a bonnet scoop thoughts please

Dont waste your money - Spend that £50 on something better, like fuel.
  4. dannyCworth

Refresher car!

Hate the idea personally
  5. dannyCworth

Dewiper or fabia wiper???

Gotta agree with tom, the OEM one is pathetic. It looks like **** and performs equally as bad. The Fabia wiper combines form and function. Its been overdone for a reason
  6. dannyCworth

Dewiper or fabia wiper???

Question is, do you use your rear wiper? If no, get rid. If yes, Fabia.
  7. dannyCworth

what have you done to your car today ?

Filled her up and gave her a good shafting.
  8. dannyCworth

Coilovers vs springs

welcome along :) Good choice too, Red has to be my all time favourite colour in the leon. Especially if kept and polished well! Springs/Shocks generally tend to be the more comfortable of rides. They also tend to be a little bit more forgiving with urban" (City Style) driving. If you are happy...
  9. dannyCworth

OEM Aero Wipers from model other than MK4 Golf?

They didnt stay for very long!
  10. dannyCworth

Who's running Pro-sport coilies on a LCR???

Whats the ride like on the Pro-Sports? I imagine for £200 quid its going to be pretty harsh and uncomfortable?
  11. dannyCworth

Beginners MODS

Depends what route you want to take first mate really Power & Performance External Aesthetics Internal Aesthetics Sound System I figured that i would be spending most of my time inside the car, as opposed to looking at it. So i went down the route of making the inside a little better than...
  12. dannyCworth

Fitting LCR Sideskirts ?

sorry to drag up an old thread... How did you end up fitting them mate?
  13. dannyCworth

N249 bypass done, only one problem!

I fitted a T-Piece in just after the FPR. One end fed off to the boost gauge, the other off to the N249 T-Piece.
  14. dannyCworth

New Alloys Opinions Please

I like it mate :-)
  15. dannyCworth

LCR - Cheap noise

You've paid the money for a LCR, yet your too tight to buy an exhaust or get a proper job done? Feels like im back on Saxperience
  16. dannyCworth

I would like black headliner . How ?

What fabric did you use fella? Ive had a little look on eBay at the faux material, everything i look at seems stupidly priced.
  17. dannyCworth

Oh my god its dead

haha as i was reading this i did think to my self "what tool has resurrected a 6 year old thread". Glad to hear all was good in the end. Did you break the motor?
  18. dannyCworth

Pics of red LCR or LC with the Seat sport rear spoiler

Dont doooo it Sell it on and make a profit, or don't, either way its the right choice.
  19. dannyCworth

Boost gauge recommendations

I bought the Halfords Autogauge boost, but i am now struggling to find a the right Oil Temp gauge to match it with.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.