Search results

1. Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

Would the latest version allow my android phone to work for music Bluetooth? One thing that has never worked! I have the OEM BT module already installed and working for making/receiving calls
  2. Big Part Discounts With mjr901

Just sent you a PM! Quote me happy!
  3. Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

I downloaded imgburn and got up to 351 now! Big difference at 357?
  4. Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

Hi Does anyone have the firmware for changes from 0212 -> 0351 then -> 0357 on CD? I can pay for the postage. Doesn't want to burn for me :(
  5. Full service parts required

Looking for a full service parts price for a mk2 leon fr tdi 170 Thanks
  6. Cupra R exhaust on a CR FR170

Dont know if you can see on the far right of this image but thats how the kind of difference in pipe sizing your going to have to change to get a FR CD TDI 170 to fit a Cupra R exhaust. End of it looks amazing though
  7. Project: 50 Shades Of Grey

Went today to get the exhaust fitted by Nigel and the gang at BCS Automotive in St Helens. Smashing job and heres a few pics to display the wonders Makes the car look alot meaner on the rear. The roof has also been wrapped in Charcoal matt grey. Will take more images...
  8. Project: 50 Shades Of Grey

So its been a damn while since I last updated this and had enough of the grey. Thought id be different and have got the Maybachs powdercoated in red. In my opinion it works well with the rear light clusters also being red.
  9. Show us your Wheels

Okay so the wheels got changed. Pic prior to getting my exhaust fitted by BCS Automotive
  10. How to Change DRL Bulb in Leon with Xenon Lights

You will get an error sometimes due to the led bulbs having such a smaller voltage usage and as for the bulbs you got mac, when you buy cheaper bulbs that suck (no offence) is a very common issue. Hid-direct have been around for a while so I would buy from their website or even their amazon and...
  11. Show us your Wheels

Yeah just adjust them about. I'm sure it will sit flat eventually:)
  12. Show us your Wheels

There are a few Audis in Coventry running them in 18s. Comps if I recall correctly. The grey just blends with any car
  13. Show us your Wheels

Should of gone to spec savers?:funk: Thanks though *hopes the eye pain is a loving pain*
  14. Show us your Wheels

Yeah they are APs and they are slammed as low as possible. They do have the helper springs still inserted though ive been informed. Ride quality with APs feel in my opinion better than the originals. A little bit firmer but isnt that how a sports car is meant to feel:confused: Yeah its diesel...
  15. Show us your Wheels

Mercedes Maybach 57 in Audi Nimbus Grey
  16. Project: 50 Shades Of Grey

So Dave from Seremotors got me all the additional bits I needed to change the looks of the exterior parts to look more like a Cupra R. Started fitting some of these and had the front painted. Will get pictures up soon as its dry and the car looks clean. Havent cleaned it in over a month now due...
  17. Project: 50 Shades Of Grey

So with this done this done the car was low as hell, even finding little baby speed bumps a nightmare. The wheels needed to be changed. Found a great bargain on ebay of some very rare wheels and had to get them. They are the Mercedes Maybach 57 2003 model 19 inch. They are a direct VAG fit 5x112...
  18. Project: 50 Shades Of Grey

So here is the Leon on the drive with my mums Mii First to be done was the coilovers. Needed to be dropped as low as possible with good ride quality. For this reason the AP coilovers were chosen (Thanks DPM!) These dropped the cars a lot even when sitting on the 17 inch original FR...
  19. Show us your Wheels

I originally wanted these wheels in white. Thought they would look good on silver leon
  20. Leon FR 2.0 TSI Super Copa from Mexico

Nice powerful example of what a Leon can end up being with a good pocket full of money behind it
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.