Search results

1. Calling all LCR OWNERS.

Hi guys. Sorry to bring in my thread this way, but I dont seem to be able to start my own thread. I have been searching all over the internet but cant seem to find an answer. I just want to know the height of of the ibiza 305mm brembo brake discs. this information appears to be deliberately...
  2. Any mapped Alhambra's?

PCV valve Old Today, 19:05 #811 badsamaritan Newbie Join Date: Apr 2013 Posts: 3 badsamaritan has 10 points Hi guys!! First I would like to say big thank you to LEE69 who responded to my question about how to fix leaking door seals. Did the job today and im satisfied that leaks...
  3. My LCR. 330mm brakes,wheels,KW Clubsports, Quaife ATB, stage 2 map booked.

Hi guys!! First I would like to say big thank you to LEE69 who responded to my question about how to fix leaking door seals. Did the job today and im satisfied that leaks will now be a thing of the past. Thanks once again LEE69. I do however have another question. I keep getting a 17608...
  4. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Why is it that in most of the posts that i find useful, the pictures are no longer there??
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.