Search results

1. Leon FR weird startup sound and DSG

The first whining sound (fuel pump) is OK to me. It is just before the start. But the second is a little wierd. Like something would moving.
  2. Seat Leon tdi 184 whine noise?

I have the same sound. Its whinig when you start the car.
  3. Leon FR weird startup sound and DSG

Hi. Im having some problems with my Leon 2013 FR TDI 150 DSG (115000 km). Sometimes when i start the car, this sound apeirs: //youtu.be/08fVU875NlU Sometimes its even more louder, and last longer. The colder is outside louder the sound is. And the second is DSG loud clicks when...
  4. Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

Hi, i'm having this rattle for a long time. And i think that it does not come from the door cards. /watch?v=_K4EJP29ZyM there is the youtube video (it's not myne, but it's the same sound, at the same RPM). any suggestions? Thanks
  5. Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

Hi, i recorded my rattle apparently in door area, and it sound like this --> http ://youtu.be/85FD1DydwCM Is this the rattle from the speaker (i have seat sound system) ? And sorry for the URL. Thanks Simon
  6. MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

Hi, and there is another video of Cupra 280 on a race track. Just type youtube.com /watch?v=6lzLbY_Whgk Simon
  7. MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

I'm sorry for the link, but i cannot post links yet =) youtube.com/watch?v=fAk0CUOetEA By the sound that's the manual gearbox Simon
  8. Leon SC with Body Kit

Aero KIT Hi, there is a price on "oemvag.es/en/181-seat-leon-sc-5f-2013" for this aero kit. But i think it's a little high :cry: simon
  9. Seat sound pack

There is the video of Seat Sound System in action =) youtube.com/watch?v=qLO0ait3z2k :funk:
  10. Anyone ordered the Mk3 Leon

Hi everyone, my name is Simon, and i'm new one =). I'm currently driving seat leon 2008, but i ordered a new Leon FR 150 - DSG on 08.03. but still I did not get information on building date. Is that because is DSG ? THX By Simon