Search results

1. Aberdeen meet 29th nov

More to the point, how's the car
  2. Aberdeen mini meet 30/9/13

Think I'll dig the cupra out n take her lol
  3. Aberdeen mini meet 30/9/13

Time folk headin down?
  4. My mk3 nightmare so far...

Oh do you really...? Well mines out of stock, so I could get a refund n buy your 2.5"? What kind is it dude? With a decat?
  5. Aberdeen mini meet 30/9/13

Sure am kev, I'm doing more that fitting down pipe, Stripped front end off to paint inter cooler n front grills, n rear archs are getting the inners stonechip sprayed n protected as they are still mint, few other bits too,
  6. Aberdeen mini meet 30/9/13

Should make it, will be in the merc tho, ibiza tucked away ready to be stripped for its new bits
  7. My mk3 nightmare so far...

Well bought some am details stuff at driftland, always heard good reviews of the products, Car was looking faded n tired, after a quick wash n try I applied polish n 3 layer of his wax, very impressed with the results \ \ \ \ \ \ } Iv also just ordered a new 2.5" downpipe n decat n need too...
  8. Aberdeen mini meet 30/9/13

Some boy kev, my lights are working a treat! Cuprabaz is selling me a downpipe n Iv got a 4bar fpr so will be stage 2 shortly
  9. Stage 2?

As far as I'm aware down pipe back is 2.5" but standard downpipe n cat, So new down pipe n cat n go revo stage 2 on the standard k03? Cheers Ross
  10. Stage 2?

Here's the spec of my stripped n caged cupra ibiza, What am asking is, what's needed to go stage 2? Just a downpipe n a map? Or am I better sending the ko3 to cr n get it hybrid? Then put hybrid turbo n downpipe on? Stage 1 remap by star performance Jetex exhaust system Jetex...
  11. Aberdeen mini meet 30/9/13

Get your turbo yet kev?
  12. Aberdeen mini meet 30/9/13

Ill be there I think,
  13. My 230bhp 301ftlbs Mk3 Ibiza cupra

Iv emailed you about the cupra dude, I sold my track car but now missing it, cheers Ross
  14. 8bit's new R...

These are awesome things, how you liken it?
  15. Aberdeen/shire meet

I'd be keen I think
  16. My mk3 nightmare so far...

But it keeps chucking the light on! The previous owners removed it all but on idle the light pops on
  17. My mk3 nightmare so far...

It's not sai dude it's the carbon canister? Any hint or show my how to resistor it out would be good? On a better note, lcr splitter on tonight, Iv now done 800 miles, including a drive to up north the other day, showed up a r32 to the point he just give up! Loving this thing
  18. Help help help :(

Not good news dude, seems a random fault to be acting in such a way low revs but find high end, maf readings ok? as for Sid x 1! Possible the issues he's having isn't been helped by you posting your crap! It's called a signature go and google it!
  19. Eml light,

Cheers dude,
  20. Eml light,

Once cars warm now and again the eml light pops on and shows this fault, Caused by the sai been removed? Any ideas cheers
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members