Search results

1. Wheel Spacers

Im selling 20mm 5x112 hubcentric spacers with bolts £25 collected from edinburgh. Could post for extra if needed?
  2. Lcr or mk2 cupra????

Had both and would say the mk1 lcr was way better than my mk2 cupra. Had nothing but problems with my mk2 so got rid
  3. Clunk when releasing accelerator and changing gear?!?!

This sounds similar to what happened with mine, turned out to be snapped engine mount bolts
  4. Mid Lothian Meet - Sun 10th May 2pm - Melville Inn, Lasswade

Cordy Im sure you stay at my aunties bit bud, does your reg end in bam?
  5. who in edinburgh

Were do people who live in edinburgh get there timing belts changed? Im waiting on autohaus in loanhead getting back to me. Any other recomendations? Car is a 2010 leon cupra
  6. engine mount problem

1st time round old bolts were used, 2nd time new bolts were used. I think it was more a care of because the engine moved position the belt was hitting caseing(the way it was described thats how i understood it)
  7. engine mount problem

Both times is started to make a squeel noise(belt hitting something i think) this time its alot worse almost as if its hitting driveshaft or something
  8. engine mount problem

Not to sure bud, last time it was the 1 that went into the block, will find out on tuesday which 1s it is this time!last time round mechanic left them in car and they were roughly 100mmx 8mm
  9. engine mount problem

6-7 weeks ago engine mount bolt snapped after timing belt change, got new bolts and new timing belt kit put on and it has snapped again today. Anyone know anyway to stop this happening.? All advice welcome. Car is a fl cupra
  10. heko wind deflector problems

Windows go fully down with fob if held the full time
  11. Metal piece around rear brake disk is loose!

Had this on my old e46 was a nightmare of a job but ended up removing disc and taking it away!
  12. Guess that noise.......tada

If he doesnt want the guage il give a wee gonation to a chosen charity for it
  13. Smoking Rear Lights

Aslong as the reflector is still visable its legal
  14. some parking, own up! the snow is here

5 mins along from me. Hopeing a local breakers get the car in and i can get a look about
  15. 2.0 TFSI Engine cover grommet and mount

Thank you sir, £4 odd each. 2 ordered
  16. 2.0 TFSI Engine cover grommet and mount

Anyone got a diffrent part number for these? Local dealers cant find them
  17. 2.0 TFSI Engine cover grommet and mount

Haha, cheers for that richi al get them ordered 2morrow
  18. 2.0 TFSI Engine cover grommet and mount

Thanks for that mate. Any idea how to remove the old 1s? The plastic has snapped off both rears so running without rear of engine cover fixed down
  19. 2.0 TFSI Engine cover grommet and mount

Is this the front or rear ones? Im in need of 2 of the rear mounts, got the gromits thou
  20. Upgrading Soundsystem

High power speakers? Its a car not a nightclub. Be carefull you dont burst your eardrums, HTH
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.