Search results

1. Gracey

Gracey's Mk2 Cupra Revo Stage 2, New pics! Possible sale!

Considering selling the car after 2 years of ownership if anybody on here is interested or knows anyone looking a good Cupra! There's nothing at all wrong with the car and it's got everything it ever needed, I've just got use of the work van so no point in this just sitting around :( brilliant...
  2. Gracey

Lajohnz - where you getting the cupra from? It's nice scenes up round there on days like day! Cuprat - thanks, you shouldn't have told me that now it makes me think about going for it lol no problems at all from it? What map was that you had on it? Thanks for the feedback btw!
  3. Gracey

Time for an update! Haven't updated this in ages and haven't really been using the forum that much other than looking at stuff for sale Few changes to the car and plans for it.. Got a personalised plate but can't decide on a plate size! Removed the HIDS to osrams cause I couldn't be bothered...
  4. Gracey

My Mk2 Leon Cupra R

Really nice car man & nice mods! Yellow is deffinetly the best colour! (I own one too so bit biased lol)
  5. Gracey

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Looks really well! Be interesting to see the hd wax on, I've it in the garage unopened, never get round to it but this might force me!
  6. Gracey

WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

Well dude how's the car coming along? Any updates yet? Looks fantastic in those last set of pictures
  7. Gracey

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Thanks got them all ordered and emailed nik for the brackets :)
  8. Gracey

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Some job you done cleaning it, looks real well! Your clutch could be fine on stage 1, I've an 08 Cupra too and ran stage 1 for about 6 months no problems and it's running stage 2 at the minute and has since summer and it's still fine so pot luck just really and they're both Revo maps! Where did...
  9. Gracey

Kev's Mk2 Leon Cupra R now APR stage 2+

Any updates kev? Interested to hear how the ALK and arbs have made a difference! And the gauge was easy enough to do you say if I was to follow the guide on here?
  10. Gracey

ChrisLindsay's 08 Seat Leon Cupra **UPDATE**

Sad to hear, lovely car! What you thinking of next? Could you not have waited until August or something till I had some money set aside for the intake/hpfp!lol
  11. Gracey

Thanks jake it's nice when it's kept clean! Their JOM, like a budget coilover really but can't complain about them comfort wise and there's a 2 year guarantee so hard to beat really with the crappy roads over here! DPM performance on here sell them.
  12. Gracey

I think stage 2 revo is around the 335bhp mark or so their site says but was told realistically and without an uprated intercooler 325/330! Very noticeable difference from stage 1 to stage 2 and sounds so much better with the exhaust system!
  13. Gracey

Well it's been a long time since I've updated this and few changes since! Decided to go for stage 2 in December so bought a milltek downpipe with sports cat and insert mount and Performance360 got me a great price on a milltek TBE and got the Revo stage 2 map. Great power improvements and...
  14. Gracey

I try to clean mine every week too but doesn't seem to have the same shine as yours! Spent today on it though and similar now :) I've been asking around a few guys on here and they have recommended anti lift kits! Had thought of the white line ones, is the awesome kit better than the...
  15. Gracey

Great read! Cars lovely, how do you manage to keep it so yellow?lol I own one myself and they're a pain to keep tidy! What handling mods you going for?
  16. Gracey

Yet another aux/MFSW problem with nav unit!

@J400uk - what do you mean full height highline computer? It's an 08 model and over got the wee square box that displays the computer it's not the tall rectangular dial? Thanks for your help!
  17. Gracey

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

Do I know you?lol Lisburns the same old boring place it's always been but getting worse now cause shops keep closing and becoming charity shops or other **** shops and normally bad weather, so same old!
  18. Gracey

Yet another aux/MFSW problem with nav unit!

Hey guys bringing this common problem up again, I've searched and searched but can't find the exact answer yet so hoping few people can pin point the problem :) Changed the headunit on my 08 Leon Cupra to the seat multimedia unit, brilliant unit etc etc and it is coded but my aux is not...
  19. Gracey

Head unit Upgrade

Changed the headunit on my 08 Cupra to the seat multimedia unit, my aux is not working which is pretty annoying and my volume controls on the steering wheel are the only buttons there that work, anybody able to tell me what I need to do or buy to fix all this? Thanks
  20. Gracey

Yellow 08 Leon Cupra KJS - no it was a guy called Simon I dealt with? Think he is quite new down there? Cheers chris had the guys fit the coilovers and spacers yesterday, done a good job and nice height, has taken abit more of the family car look of it! After getting the coilovers and spacers...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.