Search results

1. Porsche Oil & Coolant Cap Group Buy

is this offer still on
  2. Purchase of new car

marty were are you from mate and you sound if you have been in the motor trade
  3. Purchase of new car

probs we got here is now were in the xmas period,some dealerships way be open and nick the last remaning few thats left,we will just have to see how we get on here kev but one thing for sure is its going to cost them in the long run ;)
  4. Gearbox noise/whine

well thats funny cause gearbox oil never needs changing and at £55 a go its expensive in my eyes
  5. Gearbox noise/whine

put it in sons 57 plate fr,waste of money and does nothing
  6. Newbie - After a TDI FR

my son spent about a month looking for the right car,we ended up giving £7200 from a seat dealership in birmingham,one owner with 38k on it and in yellow,got to trvel mate if you want the best mate
  7. Mk4 256mm Rear Brake Upgrade Reviews

my son is running the 312mm set up on his ibiza fr which is running about 190bhp,brembo discs and mintex pads with standard rear set up,hes also changed the brake fluid to some sort of racing AP racing i think and his brakes are spot on,in all fairness the rears will be a waste of time me thinks
  8. fr steering wheel

the airbag is bigger so it will cover were the controls are,
  9. fr steering wheel

the airbag is bigger on my cordoba facelift but the fr sterring wheel airbag is smaller due to the steering wheel controls,iam hoping when i remove the steering wheel controls the it should take my bigger air-bag
  10. fr steering wheel

if it dont fit ill sell you it at cost
  11. fr steering wheel

yep and its brand new,only bought it cause my run about the cordoba has a plastic one on it
  12. fr steering wheel

sorry yes cordoba is mk4 and steering wheel is off a mk4 fr,cause its got steering wheel controls on the mk4 fr has a smaller air-bag,but iam sure if i remove the steering wheel controls the air-bag will fit,well hopefully
  13. i need help in cordoba 2004 PLZ

ive got the same problem and mine is defo not on auto
  14. Black Mirror Cap Colour

anybody no how to remove the old ones and fit the new ones please,hopefully you dont have to remove the glass
  15. fr steering wheel

ive got a 2008 steering wheel from a seat ibiza fr,now hes my question will this wheel fit a 2002 ibiza/cordoba,too what i can see the air-bag is differnt but if i remove the radion controls it looks if it may well fit,any ideas lads before i take it to bits
  16. Spacers

ide like to no this,if you put 20mm spacers on and your car is lowerd 70mm all round will the wheel hit the arch since it has been moved lvl with the body
  17. Best Oil FR TDI

castol edge is well good enough
  18. Knocking

maybe top mount bearings as these seem to be a common problem
  19. Which coilovers would u choose

and what reasons are these horrible,have you tried these if so please give us your thoughts and why
  20. Big problem doing my head in!!

front and rear bushes are about £45 for both sides from powerflex
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise