Search results

1. Mikey_Bling

Scrapping

Yeh, I'm fine. Just felt like a bit of a ******** to be honest. That's good to know though, cheers.
  2. Mikey_Bling

Scrapping

I'm not looking at taking any of it to a salvage place though, the intention is to completely gut it myself. It is the car in my avi, but unfortunately body panels (other than the rear bumper) are no good. I hit standing water on a blind dip at about 50mph a few weeks ago and went spinning...
  3. Mikey_Bling

Scrapping

So...not strictly Leon related, but I am breaking my mk1 Cupra R. Anyone know how I go about informing DVLA i've dismantled the car myself? I can't find anything helpful online other than that i have to keep declaring it sorn! Apparently I need a certificate of destruction that I can only...
  4. Mikey_Bling

Need a cupra r back in my life

Mines sadly on the market at the moment. I know I'll miss it when it's gone.
  5. Mikey_Bling

Why can't I post?

Aha, thank you.
  6. Mikey_Bling

Why can't I post?

I apologise for putting this here, but having used the search i'm stumped. I'm trying to post a reply in the "Seats wanted" section, but for some reason I can't. Is there something i'm missing in relation to having to register or anything? I just keep getting told i don't have the necessary...
  7. Mikey_Bling

Spark plugs and oil

Apologies, yeh. Standard are bkr6e or equivalent.
  8. Mikey_Bling

Spark plugs and oil

NGK bkr7e plugs, which i believe are the standard ones, or at least equivalent to.
  9. Mikey_Bling

More BHP?!?!

That's exactly what I did. Think I bought a 100cm x 50cm rectangle of alu for £20 or so, made 2 and sold one for £35.
  10. Mikey_Bling

More BHP?!?!

Make your own. 1.2mm aluminium and some tin snips using the template on this forum. Easy cheesy.
  11. Mikey_Bling

Standard exhuast?

Standard cat-back I was quoted £288 from Seat. Can't get one from auto factors as it's not a patent part. You can get a resonated Cobra cat-back for £350.
  12. Mikey_Bling

More BHP?!?!

Bill is IbizaCupra, as above. He's the main man for all your tuning needs. Look up Badger 5 tuning.
  13. Mikey_Bling

55-plate spotted on "an online auction site"

Haha. Applemobile, you kill me.
  14. Mikey_Bling

Extending Fob Distance

Seriously? Seems too simple! I have this issue too.
  15. Mikey_Bling

Best exhaust to get

Access is fine at the back of the car with a ramp if you're only going cat-back. I imagine the only difficulty will be the nuts attaching the cat to the mid section. Mine were beyond rusty and had to be grinded off.
  16. Mikey_Bling

Best exhaust to get

Cobra. It'll be louder, prettier, and it'll last longer.
  17. Mikey_Bling

Platinum grey paint.

Aha, brilliant. Cheers man.
  18. Mikey_Bling

Platinum grey paint.

I want to touch up a few scuffs on my LCR. Anyone know if its possible to get the platinum grey paint from anywhere?
  19. Mikey_Bling

Outside Temp sensor won't read above 0!

Have you checked all the fuses? I had the same issue a year or so ago, and it was something to do with my brake light switch, faulty cruise control and a dodgy fuse. It all happened at the same time so I'm not sure exactly which faults contributed to the others, but I definitely had a fuse out.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.