Search results

1. titanium4d

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

carmarthenshire pencader Carmarthenshire ;)
  2. titanium4d

1.9tdi catastrophe.

all done now :-) so I fitted the new turbo cleaned out all the boost pipes and intercooler , it was a good job I did take the sump off as there were lots of bits in there and a few on the oil pick up , I used IPA99.9% from ebay to clean it all out and it worked really well , the instant gasket...
  3. titanium4d

1.9tdi catastrophe.

should i ? the same thing happened to my cupra Ibiza , I got a replacement turbo from turbo developments ,. do you think I should take the sump off incase and fragments have gone into the sump through the oil drain ? the cold side grenaded its self :cry: and I found a chunk of the blade in...
  4. titanium4d

Profi diesel turbo kits?

what to do . so has anyone ordered any stuff from them , i spoke to Ivo who said they no longer use recon turbo's , they still do the turbo kit though (just no turbo with it), also just started doing tubular manifolds .. there stuff looks ok and there on facebook for over a year now , just...
  5. titanium4d

Seat Sport Cupra brake caliper info

I'll be doing mine in the next week or so , will make sure I get new fitting kits :) , ill be changing the brake hoses for steel braided ones and dot5.1 so good to know the proper torque settings , thanks :)
  6. titanium4d

Seat Sport Cupra brake caliper info

17NM for the bleed screw ? Seems a lot.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise