Search results

1. Door rattles

Rattling of the doors is a general problem. Solution is not very difficult. Firstly; rip off the door trim. Then make a good isolation to noisy parts. And then change broken clips and lastly install the door trim. Everything is okay then. No rattling, no sound problems. To be calm and patient...
  2. Broken high-level brake light lens - anyone else?

My third changed light was broken. I got rid of changing this. I live in Turkey. I think there is No solution for this. Because the material of the lamp does not change. It is a result of bad quality material and wrong design I think. This time I will try golf 7 lamp. They look same. And I have...
  3. Broken high-level brake light lens - anyone else?

This situation is not related to hot. If the rear washer jet is used often (min two times in a day), it begin cracking inside at the washer jet part of the lamp.
  4. Broken high-level brake light lens - anyone else?

I have changed my additional brake light two times. I am using my third light. I changed it at the service 1 month before. From now on I have been using it everyday. Today I looked at it and saw that it began cracking again. There is only one result I think; faulty design and bad quality...
  5. eBay cable and software?

Here is the latest device that can change the settings which can not be changed vag cables. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-version-V19-OBD-Auto-Code-Reader-VAS-5054-Bluetooth-Dignostic-Interface-VAS-5054A/741894190.html?tracelog=ae-app-ios-sharefor-shkmail
  6. eBay cable and software?

I predicted this result myself. With this 12.12 cable you can change the settings but settings does not affect the action. As you said the Windows does not close. At aliexpress there is another type of cables. I heard that it can activate this rain sensor.
  7. eBay cable and software?

Really good work. How could you activate rain closing ? I tried it but could not do. Are there any different codes? If Yes would you please share with us. And did you try rain closing function after activation.
  8. Broken high-level brake light lens - anyone else?

Your car has a completely different designed third brake light. I researched it from elsawin. I don't think it will break like this.
  9. Broken high-level brake light lens - anyone else?

Welcome to broken additional brake light owners club :) 1) My first light was broken. But they did not change it under warranty. They said someone tried to steal it and broke it. And my car would be the first car that the lamp would be changed. They did not know how to change. So I bought and...
  10. Cracked knob!

11. Cracked knob!

It is the result of using low quality material. I have changed the additional brake light two times. They were broken without any reason. Now I am using third one. Lets see this.
  12. Additional Brake Light Breaking/Cracking Problem

Thanks very much for your input. It can be a reason for this situation also. For example at the picture below, you can see very easily the damage of high pressure water pistol.
  13. Additional Brake Light Breaking/Cracking Problem

For about 1,5 months before the additional brake light at my leon was broken. I went to service and they said that somebody broke it while trying to steal. But in my opinion it was not related to stealing. I think it is about the build quality of the light. Anyway, they did not change it for...
  14. eBay cable and software?

Latest original software version is 12.12.2. But you have to use the version 12.12.0 with these cables. There is no cheap cable like this that can be used with version 12.12.2 for the time being. Here is the link for original version of this software...
  15. eBay cable and software?

Almost everybody in this forum uses this kind of cable. But the cable at your link is very pricey. I advise you to buy this 12.12 VCDS cable from Aliexpress. You can buy it approximately 20-25 dollars including shipping. Be careful when choosing. It is better to buy the cable which can be used...
  16. Where is the glovebox lamp switch ?

It is true. About two months before, when I changed the normal lamp with led I tried this method. It is not related with footwell lights. There is a secret button inside I think.
  17. The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-6SMD-LED-T10-W5W-152-168-5050-Car-Canbus-Error-Free-Parking-Tail-Light-White-/400572561665?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d43fc3901&vxp=mtr...
  18. The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

a) Ebay (There are lots of them. All same. Same size, same shape and bad quality as you see) b) We can say, 45 days and max 10 hours work maybe. c) As soon as I see them at that condition. I changed all the bulbs I use in the car. I was using of them in my car. Then I changed the map...
  19. The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

After changing the footwell lights with led ones, if you use them always ON at %100 level at nights, result is below. It is a picture of led bulb that was picked from my car.
  20. The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

As far as I remembered you bought the leds below. Am I right ? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/310922712426
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.