Search results

1. Additional Brake Light Breaking/Cracking Problem

For about 1,5 months before the additional brake light at my leon was broken. I went to service and they said that somebody broke it while trying to steal. But in my opinion it was not related to stealing. I think it is about the build quality of the light. Anyway, they did not change it for...
  2. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

While I was searching the net today I found some good information sources about the navigation system updates. As you know navigation system works with the sd card that is installed at slot 2. All the map is installed in it and system uses these map from sd card. So if you can update the map...
  3. Sunroof supply or production problem

In Turkey when you go to the Seat galleries, the salesmen are always telling about sunroof supply or production problem. And these days it is impossible to buy or order a new Leon with sunroof. They try to explain this situation with the factory conditions. Is there anyone living other...
  4. Sound isolation difference between New Leon and Golf 7

Is there anybody who tested new leon and Golf 7? Especially the gasoline engines. Are there really big differences about road and engine noises between two cars?
  5. FR clutch pedal feeling

Yesterday I tested new leon 1.2 tsi and 1.4 tsi fr. I did not drive them. Just compare without driving. I compared clutch pedals and gear shifting feelings. At 1.2 tsi clutch pedal is softer. Also Feeling of changing gears does not like to fr's. As a result I found FR more harder. Now at this...
  6. Remote Key With Alarm Button

In the user manual there are two types of remote keys. One of them is with alarm function button. Other one is not, a normal remote key with 3 buttons. Is there anybody here who bought the new leon with alarm option? I am very curious about the remote key. Is it 3 or 4 buttons? Thanks for your help.
  7. Seat Lover From Turkey

It is very nice to become acquainted with such Seat Lovers.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.