Search results

1. What's a realistic price to pay

Payed £1700 for my lcr needed new waterpump and discs and pads all way round but body work mint.. Red is proper deep and red still .. Its got 106k on clock 2003 and had a stage 1 revo map
  2. 20vT Conversion - Help Identifying a wire - Please

Have you a picture of it mate
  3. LC swerving

More than likey goosed track rod ends .. All tyres pumped up to correct pressure
  4. Top mounts or shocks

Its just the way they drive mate as said very stiff/harsh ride
  5. Wheel alignment rough cost?

Ive been to a couple of places all depends what you want done ... If you want camber toe tracking on all 4 wheels depending you have camber adjusters looking at £60-70 if just full aligment front tracking and rear toe looking at £40-50
  6. Will a neuspeed p-flo induction kit from a k03 fit a k04 cupra??

Just picked a ram air induction kit of ebay for £25 got loads of wooooosh now sounds great
  7. TT Ronals for my mk1 cupra Help!

I won a set for £35 with decent tyres on ebay i wos realy chuffed to haha
  8. Sportlines it sitting right!

Sounds like you may not have the right springs there not upside down are they ? If writeing on them upside down theres your problem
  9. Sportlines it sitting right!

The car will settle but will only be between 5-10mm
  10. Need a for sale section

foyc ;)
  11. Need a for sale section

Hahaha quality
  12. Need a for sale section

Bahhhh bahhhh
  13. Need a for sale section

Like a bunch of sheeps on here bahhh bahhhh
  14. Need a for sale section

Haha must be very frustrating !!!
  15. Coolant loss

Had a coolant leak on my lcr had to keep topping up every 2 weeks.. Turned out to be seal on waterpump even know it had done 40k and changed for metal propeller
  16. Need a for sale section

Agree with the above maybe should pay to be a member then put a for sale section in works on other sites im on
  17. Custom Powerflow VS Milltek???

No offence but i wouldnt have a powerflo just because they so loud but if thats what you want then go for it
  18. Forced induction kits good for turbos ?

Wos going to do a direct cold feed straight on to the induction kit
  19. Forced induction kits good for turbos ?

Morning thinking of putting a forced induction kit on my lcr , wos thinking of going through one of the fog lights but unsure if it any good for turbo ? Any advice would be great ta
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.