Search results

1. Scorpion exhaust opportunity for 2010> Boc

thought this might be of interest to any Bocanegro owners in here. http://www.vivapotenza.com/showthread.php?4944-Scorpion-Development-Opportunity-Seat-Ibiza-Cupra-Bocanegra&p=51619#post51619
  2. Programming remote

I can tell you how it tell you to do it in my mk3 toledo handbook if thats any help? might not be the same but could work?
  3. Toledo noob reporting for duty

Also tried re-syncing the key but that didn't work.
  4. Hello SeatCupra.net

welcome. :)
  5. Toledo noob reporting for duty

Thanks. I tried holding the fob and windows to open and close with it but the mirrors wont fold in.
  6. Noob from Newcastle

Welcome from another noob. :)
  7. New member saying hi.

Welcome. :)
  8. Newbie from oxfordshire

Welcome aboard. :)
  9. MK3 love

Looks great fella. Picked mine up on Weds and love it to pieces! It's just so much more different than anything else.
  10. Hi

Welcome aboard from a fellow noob. :)
  11. Hello there

CHeers. :)
  12. Manchester meet/shinearama open day

I'll be going in my newly acquired MK3 Toledo. :) A few others from my site are going as well, should be a cracking turn out.
  13. Hello there

Trying to get to 15 so i can share some pics
  14. Hello there

Thanks mate. :)
  15. Hello there

Hi everyone, you might have guessed I'm called Dean and I've just bought my first ever Seat in the shape of a Mk3 Toledo Tdi sport (140). I am really loving it after coming from a temperamental Audi A4 B6. There are a couple of niggles I hope the dealer will sort (front courtesy light not...
  16. Toledo noob reporting for duty

Hello everyone, I bought my first ever Seat the other day in the shape of an 06 Toledo Tdi Sport and I love it. There is a couple of minor probs I hope you can help me with. The power mirrors won't fold via the remote (i was told they should) no matter what position I have the manual dial in...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise