Search results

1. JODmeister

Axle stand points...

No, sorry. Still yet to get a definitive answer.
  2. JODmeister

Axle stand points...

Anyone got any pics of where to put axle stands after jacking vehicle? Leon SC FR/150. Cheers.
  3. JODmeister

Tunning box or remap

Went for a remap. Took it up to 195 although no rolling road.. Nice n smooth power band, noticeable difference over the stock 150. Cost me £200, big fish tuning in Stokesley if you live in the North EAST.
  4. JODmeister

ST Cupra 280 takes on Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde at Nurburgring

There's a canny crack in the Leon's windscreen.
  5. JODmeister

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Written by John Tellick, Surbiton, Surrey...........anyone know him? Grey Leon......if he really has done it, he holds the map to find the holy grail of SEAT sat nav workarounds. JOD.
  6. JODmeister

The Ridiculous Fading Panel Lights

You can sort this via vcds......set rear lights to on to run with the front DRL's. The dash lights don't then dim.
  7. JODmeister

Anyone remapped their 150 TDI yet?

Any modification to your car should be notifiable to your insurance company, whether it be a remap a plugin box such as from DTUK, changing wheels, body modifications, etc, etc,etc. Anything that is a deviance from manufacturer spec, that could also mean any dealer fitted options. My last...
  8. JODmeister

No, it's done through the OBD port, so it's all plugin. JOD.
  9. JODmeister

WOW.....Remap done yesterday. Unfortunately no rolling road. Mapped to about 195. The performance is stunning. Sport mode now means sport mode. I can't imagine what a remapped 184 would be like but on this 150 it just comes to life. Highly recommended, well pleased I got it done. Remapped by...
  10. JODmeister

Has anyone remapped their 150 yet? Have done a search without anything positive. There's lots about using a box, especially a DTUK box. I've got my FR 150 booked in end of this week for a remap so just looking for some feedback. I had my MK2 140 PD remapped to 180 and made a massive...
  11. JODmeister

Knock when braking

Anyone had issues with knocking noise when braking. This has just started happening the past few days. When applying the brake at low speed and taking foot off the brake pedal there is a single audible knock/clunk. It seems to be coming from somewhere under the floor where my feet are...
  12. JODmeister

Recommend a polish?

Used autoglym super resin polish coated with soft99 king of gloss wax.
  13. JODmeister

Recommend a polish?

This is the best forum to get some great advice on all aspects of car detailing. JOD.
  14. JODmeister

Red strip light in door

Very disappointed with mine on the FR. The option for brightness is on a scale of 0-100%. Unfortunately I have a sub par option menu as follows. 0-definitely off 1-nearly off 2-vague red glow I was expecting a nice light sabre effect at night on 100% but noooooooooo. JOD.
  15. JODmeister

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Fitted fan washers and alloys pedals to my FR, both quick changes totalling 10 mins, very cheap cheap from eBay friends in China. Ima convinced those £14 alloy pedals make it go faster....lol. JOD.
  16. JODmeister

Battery Cover...parts numbers.

Had a look over at the VW Vortex forum. Looks like the bottom tray is different and won't allow the cover to clip in. Also looks like the MK2 tray has different mounting holes. Such a shame, the felt cover looks so cheap and nasty.
  17. JODmeister

Notchy Gearchange

Looks like mine has gone. Very slack when cold changing 1-2-3, like kicking a tin can down an alley. Any more info on this anyone? TDI 150 FR @ 13k.....63 plate.
  18. JODmeister

Cars you've embarrassed in your Cupra/FR/Leon

Hahahahahaha.....I trump you having done the Marinas big bro....the Ital. JOD.
  19. JODmeister

Battery Cover...parts numbers.

I'll call into my local VAG dealership tomorrow and get the numbers.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.