Search results

1. JODmeister

Axle stand points...

Anyone got any pics of where to put axle stands after jacking vehicle? Leon SC FR/150. Cheers.
  2. JODmeister

Anyone remapped their 150 TDI yet?

Has anyone remapped their 150 yet? Have done a search without anything positive. There's lots about using a box, especially a DTUK box. I've got my FR 150 booked in end of this week for a remap so just looking for some feedback. I had my MK2 140 PD remapped to 180 and made a massive...
  3. JODmeister

Knock when braking

Anyone had issues with knocking noise when braking. This has just started happening the past few days. When applying the brake at low speed and taking foot off the brake pedal there is a single audible knock/clunk. It seems to be coming from somewhere under the floor where my feet are...
  4. JODmeister

Battery Cover...parts numbers.

Has anyone managed to swap the felt battery cover for the plastic one? I did this on my Mk2 and it made things look tidier. Not sure what the parts numbers are for the Mk3. Leon FR 150 with start/stop. Any help much appreciated. Cheers. JOD.
  5. JODmeister

Interior lights....won't switch off

This one is really bothering me. I have done multi search but results usually relate to lights not working. Problem: I am unable to switch off the interior map/reading lights. They will only switch off when I lock the doors. They come on when I unlock the doors. Temporary remedy...
  6. JODmeister

2007 2.0Ltr TDI Engine Cover

Having read posts and done some searching I see SEAT stopped putting engine covers on....:censored: I've seen a few posts but nothing definitive as to what I can use from the VAG range. Leon 2007 Reference Sport 2Ltr TDi. Any ideas what I should be looking for for a perfect fit engine...
  7. JODmeister

New to Forum...ellooooo

Hi all, new to forum. Just picked up a Leon Reference Sport BTCC 140 today. I'm sure I will have a few questions to ask..... Trying to post pics but need 15 posts:cry:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.