Search results

1. AoS

FR Supercopa Headlight washer jet cover

Hey everyone Walking towards the car today and realised I'm missing the passenger side headlight washer jet cover! Been having a search around but can't seem to come up with the exact one. Had anyone got the part number or link to one? It'll be for the BTCC body kit on the Supercopa (Nevada...
  2. AoS

Goodwood Breakfast Club Hot Hatch Sunday

Lol 2014 post FFS
  3. AoS

My White Seat Leon FR+ SuperCopa

Hey everyone, Been a while since I've posted on here, been a member since 2005 when i had my lovely Platinum Grey Leon FR. Had another SE 130 after that and I can't quite bring my self to say it a Mazda 3 Sport. Well I'm back and have picked up a beautiful 12 plate FR+ SuperCopa and I'm...
  4. AoS

My LCR 225

Like it ;)
  5. AoS

Order placed / Spec changes

Would be interested to know what the new colours are...?
  6. AoS

Changing rear brake pads guide

Hi all, Just to add this is the same procedure for a MK1 Leon rear brakes (SE 130 TDI), worked a treat.. thanks AoS
  7. AoS

kriso's 240bhp Ibiza Cupra

It pulls.....trust me. Its fast but in a controlled way, defo recommended (and I won't mention the roundabout..;) )
  8. AoS

Getting rid

I had mine for just over 2 years and it never spun or aquaplaned and I used to throw it round in the wet all the time..... Did you ever see the traction control light flash when the wheels spun etc? Good price for the part exchange, I saw a 55 plate FR TDI (red) with 29K on for £9999 at a...
  9. AoS

Just brought another Cupra - 20vt this time

Good Man... ;)
  10. AoS

Revo'd Cupra Mk4 180 Clutch Slip

yea thats what I thought.... So if anyone is looking to buy one don't get it from Part Exchange Centre in Horsham....:think:
  11. AoS

Revo'd Cupra Mk4 180 Clutch Slip

Revo'd Cupra Mk4 180 Clutch Slip Hey guys, urgent one, just test drove the above, it has 26k on the clock, 54 plate and it has a stage 1 Revo, but it is clutch slipping in 4th and 5th gear.. Stealer reckons it will pass once it has warmed up as it has been sitting there for a few weeks...
  12. AoS

Shell VPower diesel

Hi ~craig~, I'm in Angmering village, between Littlehampton (LA) and Worthing(Beirut)... the nice bit :lol:
  13. AoS

Shell VPower diesel

I tried it the other day put £32 in the tank as I had a 3 day training course in Fareham, so there and back 80 miles and I have to say the car felt a lot better running, very responsive... I can never be sure how much of that is, cos in my mind I have V power Diesel so its gotta feel different...
  14. AoS

So I took my LCR in...

Sounds like Frosts in Shoreham.... :doh:
  15. AoS

Leon Stinks!

Mine does that all the time, always has from Day 1, even after Air Con service, its does go after a while, I just assumed thats what it did!:confused:
  16. AoS

Got my new Ibiza Cupra

Drove it today and I'm very impressed.. Has a lot more power straight after changing gear than my Leon FR (MK1 of course), although I think mine has a longer power band possibly (feels like it has) and the clutch is completly different, the leon one feels better (sorry dude) although bare in...
  17. AoS

Got my new Ibiza Cupra

So want those brakes on mine! Looking forward to driving it tomorrow Bro...! Ha, Ha;)
  18. AoS

Daily Mirror - Richard Hammond

Who knows? VW have the GTI then R32 and I read in Auto Express that they are bringing out an R36.. But strangley they are apparently bringing the New Golf out 2 years early because of poor sales and high productions costs (New Leon 2008-09?) Ford have the Focus ST and they are bringing out the...
  19. AoS

Contaminated fuel issues

That's why you should put fuel in from a manufacturer that makes fuel, Shell, BP etc...
  20. AoS

To slip or not to slip, clutch is the question!

Mines not even re mapped! I could understand if it was, but it isnt... That's what drives me mad...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.