Search results

1. Xennon Issue - Cupra

Headlight out job. Bumper most of the way off to remove the screws. Ballast is easy then.
  2. mk2 cupra is this standard?

If it's an oval tail pipe, it's Cupra. The Golf GTi is twin pipes side by side.
  3. Leon Mark 2 2007 12 V Lighter Fuse Can't Locate

You should be able to remove that end of the dash. I can on my Cupra.
  4. Xenon headlight issue

Swap the ballast with the other side. It'll prove the ballast is faulty.
  5. What tuning box to buy for 1.4 tsi?

Better off with a proper remap.
  6. Newbie. Apr access code issue.

Just a guess but I would assume you treat it as a 10.
  7. Near side headlight unit

Which type of headlight do you have? Xenon?
  8. Cupra alloys

Orion. They do come up on ebay.
  9. Tyre pressure light removal

Press and hold the set button by the hand brake. Make sure tyre pressures are right first though.
  10. First time post - looking for advice

xclusive customs don't have a good reputation. I seem to recall it's so bad their web address is blocked on this site.
  11. Tyre Pressure Monitor light stuck on

Press and hold the button near the handbrake until it beeps.
  12. Intercooler for stage 1?

Don't need one for stage one. You'd increase the turbo lag if you went bigger.
  13. Any cheap armrest?

Think you'll struggle with genuine. Even second hand they seem to fetch at least £100. Some people get lucky though, keep an eye on ebay. I bought mine brand new and it's been worth every penny.
  14. Xenon part numbers

I'm currently trying to source a replacement drivers side xenon for my pre-fl Cupra. I've found one but the part numbers don't match. My part number 1P2 941 008 B Other part number 1P2 941 008 A Does anyone know the difference? Thanks in advance.
  15. Tracking price / costs

I pay £40 for full 4 wheel alignment.
  16. MK2 1.9TDI Cruise control retrofit

Think you need 15 posts before you can pm.
  17. Xenon issue.

That's the part I thought. But the mechanic says not. He says there's one motor that controls the left/right up/down, that's the part you're suggesting, and another that controls the shutter for the range control. Is that not the case? Is it just one motor?
  18. Upgrades

Can get springs for £100 off German ebay.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.