Search results

1. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

My wife found out that our dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the vet. The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell Andrea that, if she wanted to keep this from...
  2. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

Seniors Still Need Newspapers I was visiting my niece last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. This is the 21st century," she said. 'I don't waste money on newspapers. Here, use my iPad." I can tell you this. That fly never knew what hit him
  3. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

An Observation A recent quotation "The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Syria and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have...
  4. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

A Few Irish Jokes · Due to a water shortage in Ireland, Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8... · Paddy got a letter from Screw Fix Direct thanking him for his interest, but explaining they were not a dating agency.... ·...
  5. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

African Ingenuity They may not have much money but :----
  6. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

Scottish Life We can laugh at ourselves :-
  7. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

A wee man walks into a Glasgow library and says to the prim librarian, "Excuse me Miss, day ye hiv ony books on suicide?" To which she stops doing her tasks, looks at him over the top of her glasses, and says, "F*** off, ye'll no bring it back!"...
  8. Kywy

It's arrived

Finally managed a few snaps
  9. Kywy

Morrisons Stirling

Picked up my new Altea XL last week, just delighted with the professionalism of the sales staff, particularly Alf and Graham. Since collecting the car I have had several follow up calls to ensure everything is O. K. In over 40 years of motoring this is a rarely experienced level of...
  10. Kywy

It's arrived

Hi all, kywy was a happy boy yesterday when I picked my new Altea XL. Still getting familiar with all the toys and I already have one or two projects in mind. Photos of the new baby to follow soon, and I hope to accompany the projects with a photo diary.
  11. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

Edinburgh Street Cleaner
  12. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

End of Days
  13. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

A Skiing Tale Keith decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. So they loaded up Keith's minivan and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. They pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend...
  14. Kywy

newbie from scotland:D

Welcome
  15. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

Finally freed from hospital YEEHAA !!!!! FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER. 8 years old, Hateful little *******. Bites! ___________________________________________ FREE PUPPIES 1/2 Cocker Spaniel...
  16. Kywy

Snow foaming

Looks a good deal, with the new car due next week ideal time to start a little detailing
  17. Kywy

Newbie from glasgow

Hi and welcome
  18. Kywy

Newbie from Scotland.

Absolutely, a model for all new introductions. A warm welcome.
  19. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

Loved the Aussie tourist guide piece, :clap Unexpectedly confined to hospital bed at the moment, so my contributions temporarily on hold:cry hopefully back soon.
  20. Kywy

A few more laughs ....

During a recent password audit by a company, it was found that a blond employee was using the following password: "Mickey Minnie Pluto Huey Dewe Louie Donald Goofy London" When asked why she had such a long password, she rolled her eyes and said: "Hello...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.