Search results

1. Jonto

38.5mpg - Fr Tfsi!!

I have had 40mpg+ in my MkV GTI
  2. Jonto

anybody with a vagcom close to leek staffs

Life never seems to stop these days ! Drop me a line when/if you are going up to phil's. I will get my mum to get the kettle on ! ;)
  3. Jonto

Mike - phil or Empi5 lives opposite my mum and dad which would be handy for you !
  4. Jonto

The Post Thruxton BTCC Thread (or Neal is a D*ck)

Tom Chilton is one crap driver. Matt Neal is one disgraceful driver.
  5. Jonto

ok, i may know someone who has one, will mail them tomorrow and get back to you. Things are ticking over ok, busy at work and the little'un is a terror these days ! Whats the old beast knocking out these days? Will get that cash off you next time catch up ! :D
  6. Jonto

Hasn't Dodge got Vagcom?
  7. Jonto

Reference Sport - Can Trip computer be activated by Vag Com?

sorry, i am looking to buy the car and the dealer said it didn't have the trip computer with mpg, range etc so i was thinking, would i be able to get it added. If it comes with this as standard then it isn't a problem but i would like to add cruise and bluetooth if this is possible. Cheers
  8. Jonto

sorry, i meant trip computer OR curise, not for cruise.
  9. Jonto

Hi I am looking at a referrence sport but it doesn't have a trip computer for cruise. Can these be added by either vag com or the dealer (how much if so) or are they just factory fit options? Regards Jonathan
  10. Jonto

New car - FR170, FR150 or Ref Sport with BTCC kit?

Chaps I looking into buying on of the above, but would like you general views on the three. Basically, i could afford an FR170 but would be stretching it and would only do it if it was really worth. My budget would be more a Ref Sport or and FR150, which i like in equally measures, but i...
  11. Jonto

L C Charles - Crewe

THUMBS Down Nearly bought an Leon FR TDI off them. Salesman was terrible and tried to con me with regards to the finance. When i was also looking for an Ibiza TDI Sport, after driving 30 mins to look at it they sold it under my nose. Terrible garage. Premier in Stoke are slightly...
  12. Jonto

denied cupra test drive

I had problems with Premier aswell. they wouldn't let me have a test drive in an FR TDI 170 without putting down a deposit. Told them to go fook themselves. Bought an mk5 Golf GTI instead. I should pop in and say hello to the w*nker ! LC Charles in Crewe aren't much better either.
  13. Jonto

please tell me this is NOT a green cotton filter

i have a green one for sale for a 1.9TDI if you are interested?
  14. Jonto

cupra wont start after strip down

You have your fingers in some pies you dirty dog ! :p
  15. Jonto

Honest TDI FR Fuel Consumption

Over 10k miles my mkV Golf GTI has averaged 34mpg with a mixture of driving styles and roads. I chose this over an FR TDI as on the test drive the 170TDI did low 30's
  16. Jonto

Creaking from behind bulk head - n/s when on and off the power

the rear bush on the suspension arm.
  17. Jonto

thats what i thought but it is fine, also creaks when the car is stationary and you turn the wheel from lock to lock.
  18. Jonto

Hi I have been lead to beleive this is caused by an anti roll bar bush failure. I have done a search but does anyone know the cost of the part and whether it is a job you can do yourself? Also, has anyone got an photo's of the bush i am looking for. Cheers JOnathan
  19. Jonto

Superchips - FR 170 TDi remap - 213bhp !!!!

I may be being thick, but can you just not simply remove the DPF in a similar fashion to cats on petrol cars then replace it come MOT time. Hopefully only every two years if the government get their way !
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.