Search results

1. K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

Why did you remove the PAS?
  2. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

Few things on order at the moment Just ordered some poly resin mix today. I have a set of spare engine mounts. These are going to be filled with a hard resin mix as a home brew style track mount. I would rather pay £27 for the resin instead of £240 from somewhere like awesome GTI. For...
  3. AmD Rolling Road day, Nov 10th 2013

1)Dk RR 2) t0m RR 3) EL RR 4) Lee M RR 5) Kami RR 6) Reece1591 RR 7) Ash RR 8) Alec RR 9) Richy Cupra RR 10) Doctor Gonzo RR 11) Kaza RR (new car part 3 ) 12) seatleon2012 RR 13) Readie46 14) rich.leon RR 15) Harris 16) R666ECE RR 17) Ongoing RR 18) cupra_ahhh RR (may bring an...
  4. Tom.'s Darkside Developments big turbo'd Ibiza TDI

stripping, as my leon is fully stripped, releases ALOT of weight. It really helps getting a decent time down the strip on my small K03 hybrid
  5. Chris's Scoob Project

Great improvements Chris where were the wheels dipped, as they look great? Does the carbon dipping only do the face of the alloy, or does it do the whole alloy?
  6. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

Few bits done today Cleaned it with this: I haven't been impressed with Meguiars gold class for a while, so someone suggested to use this and I am really impressed with it. Cut through the dirt really well, and it smelt LUSH!:D Snow foamed as always, final bit of draining...
  7. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

The bumper is "technically" sealed, and I contemplated for some time to start drilling holes, but when you look closer at the pre-facelift, it's quite poorly sealed. The moulds which run from the bumper shell to the chassis aren't great and air easily runs between the poorly moulded lines and...
  8. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

Did a bit of work yesterday Rear bumper off, and cut... Stupidly when putting the ports into the bumper, I didn't cut them short enough and they fouled along the crash, so they had to come out again, and re-cut which put me back an hour[:@] Resprayed the rear crash bar, but I think...
  9. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

few bits arrived today :) 98mm hole saw (super fast service from Amazon) arrived to cut out the holes for the 100mm ports. gives me a few mm to play with then to get a nice tight fit I am going to be making some canards next. Fortunately thanks to www.carbonmods.com, they have a...
  10. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

I can do...will pretty much be drill large holes in rear bumper, fit bass ports. Done:p
  11. K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

This the same one that Nick Vaughan is running, as he has just changed his K04 hybrid to a TFSI turbo. Looking very promising, as its producing the goods on low boost, so it should show a very nice 370bhp+ when fully mapped :thumbup:
  12. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

not sure if those links worked, try these 3rd gear 50-100mph http://s253.photobucket.com/user/jamiebennett81/media/DAB9D762-4F08-4298-841A-02BBE42DB0D4-1136-0000008BF8C11F90_zps86b9ff12.mp4.html 4th gear 60-120...
  13. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

Went out for a run last night and thought I would get a few videos up of 3rd and 4th gear acceleration 50-100 3rd gear pull 60-120 4th gear pull starts to run out of puff about 110mph in the 4th gear pull, but I would have changed up by then, but couldn't due to filming. If I...
  14. The B-road beaST. *** Irish Road Trip Done***

not sure on the outside shape of these, as I quite preferred the fatter shape of the previous model, but I think the interior is a marked improvement on the original one, seats look like they really hold you in
  15. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

:lol: all will be revealed soon enough, proper marmite mod though, but saw it done on an Audi RS4 to reduce drag on the rear. These got delivered today, ready for the home brew track mounts Just picked these up now (looked dodgy picking them up off Wayne down the M4 Reading services at...
  16. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

So.... just ordered some of these, plans to follow ;) My spare engine mounts turned up today also. These are going to be home brewed, with the original rubber drilled out and then fully filled with a hard resin. It's either I pay £240 for a set of race mounts from Awesome GTI, or...
  17. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

Well erm, not much of an update really as the car has just sat around really. I am actually driving it about and enjoying it for once. Attended a few prepts at Brands Hatch recently. It's nice to drive it and it just works all the time. I have purchased 4 x 15mm hub centric spacers, to stance...
  18. Leon - 29/08/13 Poly Resin, Adjustable top mounts, Canards....

Sorry it's 1/8 which is quoted for 300bhp+ cars
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.