Search results

1. Ibiza Cupra 6L TDI 2007, rare. New tyres. Spare steering wheel, etc

Seat Ibiza 1.9TDI PD 160 for sale, 2007. MORE PHOTOS TO COME.. 134,000 miles. Modifications include: 2 x new, painted front wings, ready to fit. Front upper strut brace in red, (already fitted), front lower strut brace, ready to fit. New gearbox and turbo last week. 2 x ready to go (painted)...
  2. 2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

Hi, John. I'm travelling from Atherstone Sunday am, in Ibiza Cupra 1.9TDI. If you want to add me it's https://www.facebook.com/simontailby
  3. 2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

I've an Ibiza Cupra TDI 2007 MK4 6L and was thinking of driving up the Sunday morning to display it. I'm only 35 miles away. £58 all in with my partner. She has a MK5 Ibiza Cupra as standard, so will be in the passenger seat! Not definitely going yet, but want to meet some potential Ibiza mates...
  4. Ibiza cupra TDI - whine increased with revs

Hi, Badger. I have the same problem and have a new MAP sensor, which after 30 miles says I have high boost circuit and although no engine light, it won't go above 2800rpm. It's really quick before, though. Are you able to remap it for a fee- it is revo stage 1 3 years ago and had pipes changed...
  5. Ibiza Cupra Mk4 6L silver, newbie but been on here 4 years.. !

I meant it's the profile with the flags/bunting behind on my Facebook profile- I see how weird it looked in my last post, lol!ear A Just put Yokohama Ad08R on the front and no end of difference. Make sure you put 215 45 17 tyres on, too. If lowered on Eibach springs, go slower over speed bumps...
  6. Ibiza Cupra Mk4 6L silver, newbie but been on here 4 years.. !

Hi mate. No prob. Add me on facebook if you want advice/troubleshooting problems to share. I'm Simon Tailby and have me with some bunting behind me as my profile pic. Cheers!
  7. Ibiza Cupra Mk4 6L silver, newbie but been on here 4 years.. !

Hi- Soz late checking of this! Have done a few things to mine. The front injection moulded intercooler had an 'invisible' hole on it so put a forge on (with help from an expert I work next to). Remapped, Pipercross panel filter. Eibach springs (but still looks too high at the rear), changed all...
  8. Ibiza Cupra Mk4 6L silver, newbie but been on here 4 years.. !

I've tried to upload photos via facebook, then of the HDD but I need to sumbit 15 messages before I can do so. I'll try to send some..
  9. Ibiza Cupra Mk4 6L silver, newbie but been on here 4 years.. !

Ibiza Cupra Mk4 6L silver, newbie but been on here 4 years, but would like to meet fellow Ibiza mates to show what to fix when problems go wrong, etc. I've done a few mods and will try post some pics now. Next job is to find a tint for the rear windows. Any ideas? I'm based in the midlands, with...
  10. Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

Nice car in silver and good tinted rear windows. Sets it off. I have white CUPRA stickers on the rear windows where the touting cars put their name, so it may set it off.. Where can I find someone to fit them and maybe provide as I can't find any on enay, but maybe I haven't put in the right...
  11. Altech's Ibiza, Replacement Is Here! Can You Guess What It Is? Pg 33

Was your car really a Cupra to start with? It has the standard red rear lights. Good job, though. A rear anti-roll bar and lower front springs make a good difference.
  12. Instrument Cluster Mk4 TDi

Leave instrument panel above a radiator for 30 mins- this solved mine. They get condensation in them, these Ibizas, plus the front and rear lights. Thanks for the advice from Midland VW, Norton Canes, Cannock, Staffs. He fixed 3 before.
  13. ABS Sensor Problem

Thanks for posting the diagnosis. I have the same problem- the brakes before and after changing the front discs and calipers, so no change there. The ABS light comes on 2 minutes into the drive. Before that the speedo registers 5-15mph although i'm going 20-30. The brakes feel and sound gravelly...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.