Search results

1. Rear Window 'side' spoilers

No problem.:)
  2. Rear Window 'side' spoilers

I reckon so. I did try to take a pic but it's really tucked away so you can't really see it. It took some time with a drinker / multi tool.
  3. Rear Window 'side' spoilers

Try this link and scroll down http://www.create-it.co.uk/m18eut/leon_fr1.htm
  4. Rear Window 'side' spoilers

Hi all, don't come on here too often! My dealer put a set on their demonstrator (Snowsgroup Southampton) but didn't fit very well. My set are cut about at the top that fits under the (Cupra) spoiler but luckily you don't see it. You have one chance to fit them correctly as the double sided...
  5. Sat Nav foibles comedy thread

I used mine for two journeys before realising it really is a pile of junk. I now use the Navigon app on my phone which is Garmin for all intents and purposes and it works via the bluetooth and thus speakers. Functions perfectly.
  6. DTUK tuning box

OK, will call you Monday. Anyone want a 184 diesel tuning box?!!!
  7. DTUK tuning box

So if I have a 6 month old normal box for my 184, is there a p/ex scheme to get the new one as I'm keen to buy one?:):drool:
  8. Car wrapping

That's mine - Monster Wraps however I wouldn't use again.
  9. 184 Badges

:cheers:
  10. Milltek System for 150 and 184 FR

Like to hear it first
  11. 184 Badges

Add in a tuning box to the 184 transforms it.
  12. 184 Badges

Like this? I make them - www.creative-vinyls.co.uk
  13. Buying a FR184 - what do i need to konw

Had it since about 200 miles, just be sensible and it will be fine. Clutch isn't a problem as far as I know and 2700 miles in its still a brilliant bit of kit. Just been to Devon and on some steep hills it just flew up them, no drama just a bit of a smile on your face when you realise the amount...
  14. Buying a FR184 - what do i need to konw

What you need to know is if you add a DTUK tuning box, it will be better than a Cupra - I have driven both and the oooph in the diesel is more so I'd say plus you get oodles of mpg too. I know the Cupra has this and that and a revvy motor but the kick in the back with 375ftlbs is addictive.
  15. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

The 'bodykit' spoiler which I have is different to the Ecomotive one, thus the cutting to fit.
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Sorry, no part no's but they are shiny black and fixed by double sided tape that's supplied on them - a bit of sawing at the top is needed to fit them but luckily its hidden when fitted.
  17. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Wrapped my mirrors and fitted the Copa rear screen deflectors today.
  18. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Thanks, the mesh section stayed in situ all the time and I just used self tappers with a washer to fix it. I've been some 3 figure speeds and nothing has got detached as yet, so pretty sure its secure! Cybman - not as yet.:(
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Some pics of the lower lip wrapped and the MKI Cupra splitter fitted. And one of the roof -
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise