Search results

1. I'm done

Sorry to say that I am leaving, it has been a pleasure in the help and assistance offered. Having own 2 x V2 Auto 1.5 Formentor's (the first rejected) and still have major issues with the replacement vehicle is is time to leave. I can say that dealing with CUPRA have been a total horrendous...
  2. 1803 to 1896

Had my V2 in the dealers last week twice. The first update is the same as above (male sat nav voice and different graphics as you mention) but this brought up lots of new issues with the voice recognition coming on all the time, sat nav issues and the SOS warning light coming on. The second time...
  3. CUPRA is entering the Metaverse and NFT Space

Trust we when I say that Cupra do not give a monkeys. I am on my second Formentor, bought one in March 2021, rejected in August, offered a replacement in September and still have issues with the second vehicle. Unfortunately having dealt with Cupra customer services since June 2021 in respect of...
  4. Fog light warning

Hi guys, there is a fix for the 'fog light warning light' available at the dealers. My Formentor was one of the first to have this fix, about an hour at the dealers required. Did not work first time though as when I was leaving the headlight warning light came on when my headlights came on, so...
  5. CUPRA is entering the Metaverse and NFT Space

Would have been a lot better that rather announce 'clap trap' they made a commitment to their current customers in resolving the issues on the Formentor and Leon. Maybe an apology and a commitment to sort out all the issues with these cars as a priority as well as making commitments to sort out...
  6. Frozen Screen

Hi guys Here's s new one. Frozen / locked screen (not the first time) with no function at all, no functions through the steering wheel controls either. Usually on a frozen / locked screen you switch off, leave it for 30 seconds and then OK there after but not this time. Switch the ignition off...
  7. Formentor Pollen Filter 1.5

Good day to all, hope you all had a good new year. I will want to be changing / replacing my pollen filter in a couple of months, like to change mine yearly in every car. Does anyone know the location, of the pollen filter, the handbook just advises to take to the dealer. I am presuming it is...
  8. Fog light warning

I have had the fog light warning light come on around 10 times for the front fog light. Fog lights are working fine even when the bulb warning light comes on, took the car to the dealer and they cannot find anything wrong so they believe it is a software issue, waiting on the new update due shortly.
  9. Averaging 30mpg on 1.5 TSI DSG

I have a V2 1.5 DSG and I get around 36 to 37 mpg around town and recently did a 200 mile run mostly on motorways but some heavy traffic and averaged 49.
  10. Spare Wheel / Space Saver

No this is the space saver wheel and tyre for the Formentor but I bought the jack kit for a Leon Mk4
  11. Spare Wheel / Space Saver

See photo, I run the V2 with the 19" wheels, no brembo brakes. Bought a new Leon MK4 jack kit (L Shape) for £ 50.00 off Ebay as the Formentor jack kits are over £ 200.00 and this fits in the boot space but is tight.
  12. Apple CarPlay problem

I have never been able to use Apple Car Play or Android Auto - never connects - just get the stupid notice on screen (unable to connect etc) so given up. My car also will not connect automatically to bluetooth to either of the phones so I have to always manually connect the phone to the car...
  13. Cupra formentor infotainment issues

Thanks, my dealer is not bad, but Cupra customer services are terrible. According to my dealer there are different manufactures of the screens and they had to take mine off to find the manufacture and part number etc and nothing was in the unit. They have had to send photo's etc to Cupra...
  14. Cupra formentor infotainment issues

My car (V2 1.5 DSG) has been in with the dealer for over 2 weeks, had issues from day 1 with the screen, software (phone not working, radio breaking up screen freezes, air conditioning just coming on even the AC system is switch off etc). Took 17 days waiting to get an appointment at the...
  15. Bluetooth Mobil Phone Issues

Thanks
  16. Bluetooth Mobil Phone Issues

Thank you
  17. Bluetooth Mobil Phone Issues

Good day to all. I need some help please. I am struggling to get my phone to auto-connect with the Cupra Formentor. In my previous Seats (ibiza and Leon's) once paired the phone or phones (Samsung or Sony) would auto-connect as soon as the ignition was switch on. Now I have to go into the...
  18. Mirror Covers

Good morning all. Does anyone have a fitting / removal guide for the Formentor / Leon MK4 mirror covers please. I have sourced some carbon fibre ones from Germany. Does anybody know if they are a similar removal / fitting as the MK3 Leon / Ibiza etc and can be pulled off from behind or is this a...
  19. Retrofit dynamic indikators?

Good morning all. Does anybody have a guide to remove the mirror covers please. It is the same at the MK3 - just pull off with a plastic trim toll from the back? Thanks
  20. Bluetooth Phone

Hello to all, hope are keeping well. Just need some help regarding the bluetooth connection for my phone - Android phones (Samsung and Sony) With previously Seat's I have had once you have connected the phone to the car it would then automatically contact to the phone once I started the car...