Search results

1. STUARTY-B

Which best all round fuel additive ?

Anyone recommend an all round fuel additive that will clean the egr and injectors and that kind of thing.cars been running a bit rough recently.thanks
  2. STUARTY-B

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Hi and welcome m8,might see you out and about :)
  3. STUARTY-B

Vag-com anyone?

Hi guys,looking for someone locally with vag-com got boost issue,cheers
  4. STUARTY-B

Rev's

Thanks for the reply m8.will look into that,been reading somewhere that it might be the accelerator positioning switch ? When I'm cruising at 70 and let my foot of the pedal you can feel it doesn't slow down straight away it takes a couple of seconds if you know what I mean.
  5. STUARTY-B

Rev's

when changing gears the revs seem to rise ever so slightly as if I'm riding the accelarator a bit,plus now my boost gauge is acting funny like it's sticking and over boosting any idea's guys??
  6. STUARTY-B

Which brake light switch?

Picked one up for £10 from euro car parts this morning and no more than 15 mins to fit,brake lights are working again happy days,cheers ZRZ
  7. STUARTY-B

Nice one m8,thanks
  8. STUARTY-B

Hey looking for some help,noticed that none of my brake lights are working tonight,no lights on dash and fuse is ok so am thinking it maybe the brake light switch but when doing a search for them there is ones with 2 prongs and others with 4,which do I need ?
  9. STUARTY-B

Wiper blade for Fabia rear conversion

That's great m8 will get them ordered up.cheers
  10. STUARTY-B

Cool,so is it the estate or hatch wiper to order or are they both the same? Sorry just noticed link to this on previous post,thanks
  11. STUARTY-B

Hi,have been looking into doing this but noticed that the fabia wiper is 14inch and the original is 16inch..is it worth loosing 2inch. :confused:
  12. STUARTY-B

HID bulb blown

Cheers m8 n thanks for replying.
  13. STUARTY-B

HID bulb blown

Hi m8,just in from swapping the bulbs over and working ok,swapped the ballest over and bulb got brighter and then blew the fuse so looks like I need a new ballast.
  14. STUARTY-B

HID bulb blown

Hi guy's,just an update,bulb started working again after a few days so never bothered about having a look at it.Went out last night and 2 minutes down the road the bulb went out again,so had a look this morning in between showers.firstly took off the top two covers to get into it all wires...
  15. STUARTY-B

Urgent help needed please

Got in guys,managed to pull the top of the door open enough to get a garden cane in and press the button to open the window.defo need to get another key cut a think lol Thanks for the reply's guys.
  16. STUARTY-B

Urgent help needed please

Locked out of car with car engine running,what's my options guys???
  17. STUARTY-B

HID bulb blown

Cheers,Will have a look the mora and try swapping the bulbs over aswell.
  18. STUARTY-B

HID bulb blown

Hi guy's,Just noticed that my passenger side bulb isnt working.Got the misses to turn them on while i had a look and it does flicker as if its going to come on but doesnt,do you think its the bulb thats away?cheers
  19. STUARTY-B

Newbiee from Edinb

Hi n welcome m8
  20. STUARTY-B

Dirty derv owner from Glasgow

Hi n welcome m8
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise