Search results

1. Battery drain

Mines a 06 56 plate, yeah to get to it you need to take the trim on the bottom of the windscreen off and a filter plate if I remember correctly, it’s a bit of a task, be careful you don’t damage your windscreen like I did Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Battery drain

Failing that order the one I used Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Battery drain

As far as I’m aware these modules all stop the drain, try asking the original poster timsawf he might be able to advise better
  4. 1p1 jacking point covers front set

Hello all Before I go and buy brand new and gave to get painted I thought I’d chance my arm and ask here Does anyone have any body coloured jacking point covers for a 2006 seat Leon btcc the paint code is LS7Y (lunar grey) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Battery drain

No probs I've ordered a 7N0 907 530 C I'll just send the other back when it arrives Thanks for your help [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Battery drain

So will the one I've found be ok? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Battery drain

Hello all So I've recently upgraded my stereo to a rns315 and I'm suffering battery drain, after a bit of research I've found that it might be my canbus the number is 1k0 907 530 h, I've found one on eBay 7N0 907 530 AQ will this one be ok? Regards Stuart Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. RNS315 Coding Issues

Hello All Ive Just fitted a RNS315 DAB, Bluetooth radio to my 2006 leon, the radio is originally from a 2013 Ibiza. the radio works fine but when i run VCDS i get a few errors, can anyone shed any light on them please Saturday,18,March,2017,20:20:58:32264 VCDS Version: Release 11.11.3...
  9. Rns315 DAB?

Hello all I've managed to get my hand on a RNS315 and just wanted to check its definitely DAB the part code is 5P0 035 191 Q Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. RNS315 retrofit

Hello all I'm looking to fit the RNS315 radio in my 2006 reference sport Leon and have a CAN gateway of 1k0 907 530 h And a steering wheel 1k0 953 549 bk Will these modules let me fit and use the radio? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Control Module Change

Hello All so I've got a failed control module 1k0 953 549 bk can i swap it with a 1k0 953 549 ch and then run an autoscan or does it have to be a direct replacement?
  12. 2006 MK2 TDi sport heating issue

Yeah it's an easy fix thankfully, when I started on mine I thought it was going to be a nightmare of a job so was surprised how easy it was, glad you've got it fixed mate [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. emissions ?

No worries thanks for replying [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. emissions ?

Hi sorry to hijack this thread but what recall is it as I've a 2006 1P1 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. 2006 MK2 TDi sport heating issue

I'm guessing you probably won't still have this problem but if you do have a read of this guide it solved my very similar issue http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338129 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Couple of VCDS Errors

No probs I'll have a look now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Couple of VCDS Errors

Hi Thanks for your reply do I just search for j533 on eBay then? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Another code

Hi All I forgot to mention in my previous post i also have P0401 insufficient flow error as well, ive changed the EGR Valve and the flap valve is responding ok, ive also checkedcc the Mass Airflow Sensor aqnd all appears to be ok any other ideas will be greatly received
  19. Couple of VCDS Errors

Hello All Ive recently done a scan of my elctronics and its thrown up a couple of errors 08-Auto HVAC -- Status: Not registered 0011, 19-CAN Gateway -- Status: Malfunction 0010 and 56-Radio -- Status: Not registered 0011 see below for full scan Sunday,29,January,2017,14:43:09:32264 VCDS...
  20. 2016 1.4 FR, lane assistance

Cheers mate I'll have a look Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk