Search results

1. 534N

starting woes

Done the camshaft sensor today and it still the same. Starting to make me sad. any ideas??
  2. 534N

Turbo reconditioning near Derby

I used telford turbos they took it off rebuilt and put it back together for me
  3. 534N

starting woes

Well I just done the crankshaft sensor and it still the same ffs next up the camshaft sensor...
  4. 534N

starting woes

Ok. I aint got lift access but I got some ramps lol
  5. 534N

starting woes

Well have just changed the plugs and it still the same not starring crap
  6. 534N

best plugs??

Plugs done now they were platinum ones that I took out so just the same wah still not starting crap
  7. 534N

best plugs??

Ok then I was sad till I read that lol still am abit but hay long as they work innit
  8. 534N

best plugs??

Stage 1 map, straight through to back box inc decat, induction kit, bypasses done just wanna get oversized tip and fmic now then go stage 2
  9. 534N

best plugs??

O no I have brought NGK laser platinum now
  10. 534N

starting woes

Ok thanks well ive orderd some platinum plugs and will get a new sensor try that innit thanks again
  11. 534N

best plugs??

Hi all sorry I know this has prob been asked a 1000 times but whats the best spark plugs to use on my mk1 cupra??
  12. 534N

starting woes

I have scanned it with my little reader thing and its just the usual coming up
  13. 534N

starting woes

The fuel pump sounds like its going when I put the ignition on and it stinks of fuel and it does a nice bang sometimes when I stop trying to start where abouts does the clicking noise come from this is doin my head it started about a month ago just didnt start first time which was wierd but then...
  14. 534N

starting woes

Hi all my car has started not starting. starter seems fine but it not firing. I thought about spark plugs but 1 lad said it could be the crankshaft sensor any ideas?? thanks
  15. 534N

help please how 2 remove the air intake from around the Hi

Lol ok cheers I was hoping it could be without takin off the bumper. but if needs be cheers guys
  16. 534N

help please how 2 remove the air intake from around the Hi

Hi all as title how do I remove the plastic air intake from around the light unit?? The reason is I have got 1of those cold air intakes so this is why I need it off Thanks in advance
  17. 534N

turbo fitting

500 mate
  18. 534N

turbo fitting

had it done in garage in the end. took it to telford turbos for the to refurb it, they did all the work nice n easy for me, save the hassle of wrecking it myself innit. lol
  19. 534N

turbo fitting

Hi there yea id rather buy a decent new one but just aint got the money. Thanks adam but you way too far from me bud. And yea ive seen the cheap £200 ish ones on ebay and have been told to stay away from that cheap chinese crap which leaves me with finding a good second hand one.
  20. 534N

turbo fitting

Hi all I have just found that my turbo on my 03 cupra is on its way out with in/out play on the shaft. Now I defiantly can't afford a new 1 so I'm gunna have to buy a second hand 1 and change it myself. Any advice or guides or tips would be very helpful thanks Also anybody know of someone...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members