Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Is your current switch faulty? As long as chrome bits are ok I’ll buy it off you
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I didn’t know if they’d be an exact match. I just literally need the chrome ends and I was planning to pull them off the new one and just put into my existing switch.
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I need to do this as well. My chrome bits have came off but the thought of paying £60 just for 4 chrome bits is putting me off.
  4. Good independent garage in Newcastle upon Tyne

There’s swift in westerhope but I found they can be quite pricey.
  5. S3 subframe in cupra

What make are the wheels? The third ones are lush.
  6. Wheel Spacers - Standard 17" Alloys

Damian, can you guys also get longer locking wheel nuts? All well if the spacers come with nuts but missing the most important one to stop some idiot doing off with your wheels.
  7. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

I done this exact deal when they opened a branch in Newcastle. Only got 2 instead of 4. Couldn’t believe it when I drove past and saw 50% off.
  8. Strange noise on Cupra 300.

Sounds stupid but may be the tyres. I had similar on mine from the passenger front, saw on here somewhere before it may be tyres and mine seemed to stop when I got some new rubber. It was only apparent at low speeds and with the window down.
  9. Head unit change.

I guess finding a unit with 0245 is the tricky part? Where did you get CP removed?
  10. Head unit change.

I don’t but a friend does. Tech, convenience, winter and what ever front park sensor pack was called in 2013
  11. Head unit change.

Leonlad would mind sending me a PM of all the details etc. I'm itching to get onto MIB2 so I can upgrade the maps. It turned a nice 2 hour 45 drive yesterday into a 3 hour 30 detour around what I think was Leeds city centre.
  12. Head unit change.

Hi Leonlad, Just catching the end of this thread. So you've went from a MIB1 to a MIB2? Looking to do the same myself but everytime I've seen it has never looked possible.
  13. Timing belt change?

£469 all in
  14. Timing belt change?

100,000 or 5 years which ever comes first. I just got mine done on my 2013 FR, only 34,000 on the clock.
  15. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

No they’re different apparently and very hard to come by.
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I got mine from superskoda. They have a one listed as Leon but the mk7 one fits absolutely fine and is £20 cheaper. http://www.superskoda.com/Volkswagen/Golf-VII/VW-Golf-VII-MK7-GTi-designed-footrest-for-RHD-cars-MANUAL-TRANSMISSION
  17. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Fitted my metal foot rest. Looks much better. Can’t wait to see in dark with the footwell lights on. Before After
  18. Alloy wheel hunt

Search for Borbet Y alloys and you’ll find them in the UK.
  19. Insurance Repair Advice

New steering wheel can be picked up off eBay for about £160. If it was me personally I’d get them to swap it. Unless they’re going to give you half the price of a brand new one which is probably about he same as an eBay one.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members